Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello!!!!!!

Hi Guys,
I'm back from me Hols. What exciting news have i missed ? Have we signed Ronaldinho yet ? Has that pr**k JFH gone yet? have we released the new away kit yet ?

Comments

• Options
    Still waiting for our season tickets.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    my seats been moved to row BB(i think that's behind you) apparently those 2 seats that no one sat in are sold already as season tickets??? if they didn't come to any games last year wtf have they bought them for this year!!
  • Options
    welcome back mate, nice time.....JFH gone thank fcuk !

fixtures out and it's the delights of Scunny home first !!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]my seats been moved to row BB(i think that's behind you) apparently those 2 seats that no one sat in are sold already as season tickets??? if they didn't come to any games last year wtf have they bought them fot this year!![/quote]

Ha ha,
    the invisable man again next year then!!! we are in AA so you can twat me around the head when our new siginings are skinny roasting!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]welcome back mate, nice time.....JFH gone thank fcuk !

cheers Eltham, where did he go?
  • Options
    nowhere yet...but at least he's gone from us !
  • Options
    Moring Glass. how's the tan?
  • Options
    Was looking good mate, until i steped off the plane!!! why does it always happen like that?
  • Options
    its your paddy skin.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]its your paddy skin.[/quote]

haha, very true Curb_it, very true!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How was the travel iron ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]its your paddy skin.

haha, very true Curb_it, very true!!!!

its in the genes... im the same. Tavern goes a different shade of pink
  • Options
    opted out of using the iron but took the waterproof mp3 case, the non-tangle earphones, and 4 of the 6 padlocks!!!! :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]opted out of using the iron but took ... and 4 of the 6 padlocks!!!! :o)

That kind of holiday was it? !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]opted out of using the iron but took the waterproof mp3 case, the non-tangle earphones, and 4 of the 6 padlocks!!!! :o)

You see.. you did mock and look after all you got some use.
  • Options
    non tangle head phones?!! Thats genius!!!!!