Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Been out all day. Have I missed anything interesting?

Or just more what school did you go to stuff.

Comments

• Options
    fixtures are out but still no sign of season ticket.

Oh and "You're Fired!"
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]fixtures are out but still no sign of season ticket.

Oh and "You're Fired!"[/quote]

No, I resigned
  • Options
    You can now order your copy of "Darren Bent - All The Goals & More" on DVD for just £9.99.
    Something to enjoy before he plays at Upton Valley.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Royal Mail might have strikes so hold your breath for your season tickets.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]fixtures are out but still no sign of season ticket.

Same here - though the posties around Sheffield are generally incompetent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rommagic[/cite]Royal Mail might have strikes so hold your breath for your season tickets.

I expect Henry to deliver them by hand if this is the case.
  • Options
    Wendy might have done it by hand for you but Henry might not be so keen.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Wendy might have done it by hand for you but Henry might not be so keen.[/quote]

too true, I have some prawn sandwiches and peeled grapes to eat.
  • Options
    PS Henry - I do think the DVD would be a good idea, so long as we could watch it before Dazza plays for another team, especially if it's West Ham.
  • Options
    Assuming he did leave this summer it would be difficult to turn around a DVD before he was playing for another side. The new season DVD doesn't come out until October.

you could e-mail rick.everitt@cafc.co.uk (or post up an "Oi! Airman Brown" thread and suggest it as a stand alone or as an extra on the season DVD. Wasn't there a Bents goal piece on the last DVD?