Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Cole Retires

2»

Comments

• Options
    Great player... 250k whip round anyone.
  • Options

Keeley Hazell is worth a google !!

saw a tweet that said Cole announcing his retirement is along the same lines as John Leslie announcing he's no longer working in TV ;)

Used to come in my shop up Grove Park, no shit
  • Options

Keeley Hazell is worth a google !!

saw a tweet that said Cole announcing his retirement is along the same lines as John Leslie announcing he's no longer working in TV ;)

Used to come in my shop up Grove Park, no shit
    I line ‘em up........
  • Options

On a serious note thought he was a good player but never fully reached his potential

Because he was English and forced to play left wing. Same as Hoddle, Le Tissier and the other maverick type footballers before them that don't fit into the tie and blazer way of playing international football.

We don't know how to nurture talented, flair players in this country very well in comparison to other nations.
    What he needed was Karl Robinson as his manager. Would have played “Coley” as a “number 10” in his 4-2-3-1 without fail.
  • Options

On a serious note thought he was a good player but never fully reached his potential

Because he was English and forced to play left wing. Same as Hoddle, Le Tissier and the other maverick type footballers before them that don't fit into the tie and blazer way of playing international football.

We don't know how to nurture talented, flair players in this country very well in comparison to other nations.
    Its one reason why I really hope we dont get rid of Gareth Southgate as England Manager and give him time

I know there is all this shit with Rooney at the moment (Dont care its a one off) yet I truly wonder if Dyche or Howe would come in and rely on youth like Southgate has done, whereas he really pays attention to the youth teams