Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Mansfield | Tue 20 Nov | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• Options

With a "winnable" next round, I hope we will go for it and have a bit of a cup run for a change. It now looks pretty certain we will not achieve an automatic promotion place this season but I think we can make a playoff spot even with the pressure of some extra FA Cup games.
    It would be very warming for the faithful to enjoy some of that FA Cup romance again. It's been a long time!
    COYR!!

Yes, I REALLY hope that Bowyer sees this as an opportunity to progress to the 3rd round
  • Options
    winnable next round hope we give it a go, results went our way Saturday and this weekends game sees a weaker opposition, know there is quite a bit going on behind closed doors at rovers so hopefully can take all 3 from that.
  • Options
    4 - 3 to Charlton
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer confirmed during his pre-match interview that he is likely to name a similar side to the one that started the original tie nine days ago. Billy Clarke will start but the match comes just too soon for Patrick Bauer.

Lewis Page, Jake Forster-Caskey, Josh Cullen and Igor Vetokele all remain sidelined.

For Mansfield, David Mirfin and Alex MacDonald are out with knee injuries. Otis Khan is a doubt.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5bf41c88eb1fe/emirates-fa-cup-preview-charlton-v-mansfield-town
  • Options
    I never make predictions but have just come downstairs to find Rainbow Valley playing on Gold Rush

I'll say no more.
  • Options
    Bowyer could have put this to bed in the first game, and still given first team two weeks break. He fucked up ! We will exit tonight and get a free Saturday on 1st Dec . Next will be the excuse players lack match fitness due to international breaks and cup free weekends.

Sorry LB getting it wrong, on this one.
  • Options

Bowyer could have put this to bed in the first game, and still given first team two weeks break. He fucked up ! We will exit tonight and get a free Saturday on 1st Dec . Next will be the excuse players lack match fitness due to international breaks and cup free weekends.

Sorry LB getting it wrong, on this one.

Alternatively
    We win tonight give a couple of players much needed game time and win again in a couple of weeks time.
    And Bowyer has called it correct.
    We will know later.
  • Options

4 - 3 to Charlton

On penalties
  • Options
    Extra time then lose on penalties is our type of thing.
  • Options
    Taylor and Baeur start
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Taylor and Baeur start

We win
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!