Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gordon Taylor

13»

Comments

• Options
    Isn’t he the highest paid union official in the country ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I can't see anyone else getting near his salary. He has performed consistently in his role and I should imagine most pros are delighted with him.

Hopefully he'll get another payoff on the way out.

Can see him getting a seat in the House of Lords next.

You have to pay a high salary to attract the best people.🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I can't see anyone else getting near his salary. He has performed consistently in his role and I should imagine most pros are delighted with him.

Hopefully he'll get another payoff on the way out.

Can see him getting a seat in the House of Lords next.

You have to pay a high salary to attract the best people.🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Performed consistently!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
    Consistently useless!
  • Options
    Has he had to be re-elected over the years he's been in charge or is it once he's in office he can't be moved?
  • Options

Former Brighton striker Maheta Molango is set to replace Gordon Taylor as chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association.

The Swiss 38-year-old, who spent four years working as chief executive of Spanish club Real Mallorca, has been recommended for the job by an independent advisory panel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56421420

• Options
    Interesting that they've gone for someone with a token football career, who's not worked in the UK since 2007
  • Options
    There's a Charlton connection; according to The Times he acted as Charlton's scout in Spain!
  • Options
    clive said:

Former Brighton striker Maheta Molango is set to replace Gordon Taylor as chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association.

The Swiss 38-year-old, who spent four years working as chief executive of Spanish club Real Mallorca, has been recommended for the job by an independent advisory panel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56421420

As long as he was the best person for the job selected from a range of candidates, and he is legally able to work in the UK, then the people he represents should be happy. Frankly, he seems as qualified as Meire.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The ultimate in taking the piss.
  • Options
    parasite 
  • Options
    Not a bad salary for a CEO of a trade union for some of the best paid individuals in the country, with no collective bargaining, all individually represented by their own agent and some of the best terms and conditions you could possibly imagine. I bet every day at the office was a nightmare. 
  • Options
    When you look at the travesty of the work on Dementia alone it is worthy of an official inquiry. I have no knowledge of the terms of reference or rules governing the Association but there are established benchmarks.

On what possible basis would you pay Gordon Taylor £3m?
  • Options
    When you look at the travesty of the work on Dementia alone it is worthy of an official inquiry. I have no knowledge of the terms of reference or rules governing the Association but there are established benchmarks.

On what possible basis would you pay Gordon Taylor £3m?
    To make sure he keeps his mouth shut?
  • Options
    Additionally, why such an increase for the last year?
  • Options
    He got a bonus.
  • Options
    He got a bonus.
    Yes, but wtf for?
  • Options
    He got a bonus.
    Yes, but wtf for?
    I have no idea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He got a bonus.
    Yes, but wtf for?
    I have no idea.
    Exactly!
  • Options
    do you have to justify your bonus to the public ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    do you have to justify your bonus to the public ?
    No but maybe the PFA should to its members
  • Options
    The man is a leech . 
  • Options
    Fully justified salary, standing up for the honest working man...

Is it me, as i get older life is just a complete parody?
  • Options
    Absolute farce how a 75 year old retains this position at this salary,what has he done ,FA,there needs to be an enquiry,the guys at the bottom of the wage league in pro football pay their dues to pay this ponce this salary when they get nowhere near it.
  • Options
    Absolute farce how a 75 year old retains this position at this salary,what has he done ,FA,there needs to be an enquiry,the guys at the bottom of the wage league in pro football pay their dues to pay this ponce this salary when they get nowhere near it.
    what has The FA got to do with a trade union and it’s staff ? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    what has The FA got to do with a trade union and it’s staff ? 
    Left out the full stops F.A. or F all,(dont like to swear on here.