Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Mansfield- Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

EastStand said:

Go to the game in the cold rain, or sit indoors in loungewear, heating on drinking my first mulled wine of the season.... Yeah, keep the updates coming please.

Puzzled ....what exactly is "loungewear", Easty?

A leather mankini.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

EastStand said:

Go to the game in the cold rain, or sit indoors in loungewear, heating on drinking my first mulled wine of the season.... Yeah, keep the updates coming please.

A Chsrlton onesie of course, all proper fans should have one :-)
    Then I'm not pwopa Charlton, then.

I take it you're already wearing your onesie, Mr Chaser?

• Options
    EastStand said:

Oggy Red said:

EastStand said:

It’s pjs for those of us too embarrassed to admit that to our fellow CL compatriots :-)
    Nah, it’s cloths your wife won’t let you wear in public.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

Match thread wars:

Haha, AFKA ......... lino said there was an infringement - but the ref has allowed it to stand.
    And there was me thinking you're still in the pub.

:smile:

Classic example of a democratic dictatorship @OggyRed :-)
    Yeah, 'He That Must Be Obeyed' pulled rank on me, the blighter!

@Oggy Red if you look at the time stamps you’ll see you were a minute too slow. It’s known in the game as a ‘Dazzler’

:-)
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

EastStand said:

A Chsrlton onesie of course, all proper fans should have one :-)
    Then I'm not pwopa Charlton, then.

I take it you're already wearing your onesie, Mr Chaser?

Lol I would be but as I'm off to a quiz night shortly, I don't want to let my team down by being barred entry :-)
  • Options
    Six subs tonight, if anyone interested and had not noticed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    EastStand said:

Not. Telling. You. :smile:
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Charlton: Phillips; Djksteel, Bauer, Sarr, Stevenson; Clarke, Pratley (C), Lapslie, Fosu; Taylor, Ajose

Substitutes: Maynard-Brewer, Marshall, Grant, Morgan, Hackett-Fairchild, Sarpong-Wiredu

Call my cynical, but Taylor posted on IG yesterday or the day before that he'd just finished a 24 hour journey back from Montserrat. I don't see any reason to play him in this game, let alone start him. Especially considering he was carrying a knock last week with a stomach muscle problem
    Dont forget he wont be able to play against Bristol Rovers due to his suspension so keeps him match fit ahead of the trip up to Burton Albion next Tuesday
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

Match thread wars:

Haha, AFKA ......... lino said there was an infringement - but the ref has allowed it to stand.
    And there was me thinking you're still in the pub.

Classic example of a democratic dictatorship @OggyRed :-)
    Yeah, 'He That Must Be Obeyed' pulled rank on me, the blighter!

@Oggy Red if you look at the time stamps you’ll see you were a minute too slow. It’s known in the game as a ‘Dazzler’

:-)
    You were lucky! ...... my laptop froze and I had to re-boot. Evidently it couldn't handle the pressure.
    You must have put the voodoo on it.

Right, time to put the boot in ..... not even a proper thread title.
    No mention it's the FA Cup 1st Round replay. Leave it to the experts next time ..... :smiley:

Enjoy the game, Boss!

• Options
    I just don't know. Nudging 50 years of following this lot and i ain't got a scooby...

Will my flabber be gasted?
  • Options
    edited November 2018

SDAddick said:

Charlton: Phillips; Djksteel, Bauer, Sarr, Stevenson; Clarke, Pratley (C), Lapslie, Fosu; Taylor, Ajose

Substitutes: Maynard-Brewer, Marshall, Grant, Morgan, Hackett-Fairchild, Sarpong-Wiredu

Call my cynical, but Taylor posted on IG yesterday or the day before that he'd just finished a 24 hour journey back from Montserrat. I don't see any reason to play him in this game, let alone start him. Especially considering he was carrying a knock last week with a stomach muscle problem
    Dont forget he wont be able to play against Bristol Rovers due to his suspension so keeps him match fit ahead of the trip up to Burton Albion next Tuesday
    Good shout FA and as I'll be at Burton I want Taylor to be sharp to continue his scoring run after netting again tonight :-)
  • Options
    no ifollow for this one?
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Good shout FA, thanks for pulling me up on that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah the romance of the FA Cup versus the pilemic irritant of Roland Dutchelet!
  • Options
    ⚽️ KICK-OFF

@mansfieldtownfc get this @EmiratesFACup replay underway!

#cafc 0 #stags 0
  • Options
    No streams tonight?
  • Options
    2' Chance for the Addicks as Taylor volleys a Fosu cross just wide. The front-man was flagged offside, however.

#cafc 0 #stags 0
  • Options
    Looking at that crowd you wonder as a player if they are saying why do I bother
  • Options
    Mansfield Town FC

Verified account

@mansfieldtownfc
    6s6 seconds ago
    More
    4' | Charlton 0-0 #Stags

#Mansfield have started brightly here, as they look for an early goal.
  • Options
    Posted at
    4'
    Foul by Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at
    4'
    Malvind Benning (Mansfield Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • Options
    Is there a stream anywhere?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!