Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bristol Rovers - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Yey...
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say we need a third?
  • Options
    It's the bunches what did it.
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say "we need a third goal" :smiley:
  • Options
    HT 2-1
  • Options
    HT.......2-1
  • Options
    HALF TIME | Charlton 2 @Official_BRFC 1.

A very entertaining half and Lee Bowyer's boys lead at the break! #cafc

• Options
    Get in!!
  • Options

ross1 said:

No u can be 2nd @ross1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cripes!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Finally after again failing to clear the first man, Ajose takes a short corner this time and gets himself into the box where after some head tennis he nods home our second.

Edit; Opps! Aribo scored apparently :blush:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Finally after again failing to clear the first man, Ajose takes a short corner this time and gets himself into the box where after some head tennis he nods home our second.

Are you sure?
  • Options
    Cant go into the full site to find the thread so good luck to whoevers son it was about to do crossbar challenge
  • Options
    Very scrappy display - can see us conceding again. Lapslie, Grant and Ajose not really in the game.
  • Options
    Well that was a fun half!!...

This has the feel of a game that could end 3-3 quite easily with neither team that good in defence... Have been impressed with Ajose and his work rate today whilst Grant's touch has let him down a few times.

Have been disappointed with Bielik though; I know he prefers to be a defender yet seems to have gotten in the way more than being an impact today, firstly getting in the way of Pearce which should have been an equaliser and then being beaten (really softly) for the header that led to their goal.

Lapslie too started a bit like a kid who had won a competition to play for their favourite team as his positioning was a bit suspect, would say that right hand side has been our weak link today - Would consider taking Dijksteel off for Sarr and putting Solly on his natural foot
  • Options

Cant go into the full site to find the thread so good luck to whoevers son it was about to do crossbar challenge

@Bedsaddick
  • Options
    Yeeeees a quick cup of tea for the team and a couple of hobnobs and we will finish them off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Proper Charlton - not only a flask, but a Mug as well....

Out of all the colours why pink to highlight your point? ;)
  • Options

As long as Ajose keeps creating goals couldn’t care if he doesn’t score. He’s starting to show some value again.

He had nothing to do with the goal except passing it short to Dijksteel, who crossed it. He's playing well though
  • Options
    Watching on ifollow.... Rovers haven’t really tested Steer, as yet. On paper, this one should be in the bag. But as we know, the game is played on grass.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    ross1 said:

RedChaser said:

Are you sure?
    Should've said from the right where nearly every corner has been cleared on the angle of their six yard box. A couple of deep crosses fr the other side. Better?
  • Options

ross1 said:

No u can be 2nd @ross1
    Can I be the first to say "we need a fourth goal" :smiley:
  • Options

Lyle Taylor is sitting 3 rows in front - I was thinking of him.
  • Options

Lyle Taylor was the guest artist as he's got nothing else to do today.
  • Options

Very scrappy display - can see us conceding again. Lapslie, Grant and Ajose not really in the game.

It feels as though Grant struggles more without Taylor than Ajose does - Shows what a good partnership they've built
  • Options
    Just to prove how anonymous we are these days,Stelling had difficulty getting the score right.
  • Options
    Elsewhere in London, home fans were reportedly leaving the stadium after 40 minutes..
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!