Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will people still feel the same way....

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
about d.bent if he puts in a transfer request and attempts to force us to undersell him to the club he wants to join?

Comments

• Options
    It could turn sour,but he doesn't have to go the highest bidder if it isn't in his interest professionally.
  • Options
    according to the currant bun, Spuds will guarantee him first team football....surely that will only happen in Berbatov is off...
  • Options
    And if Berbatov is off then Spuds will have ££££££££££.
  • Options
    if he went to west ham everyone would have said greedy git but when he goes to spurs we can moan cos it wasn't a big enough transfer fee
  • Options
    i didn't really care where benty went as long as we got as much cash as possible. a potential loss of £3-5 mill will have a great effect on the club and how we strenghten this summer. the annoying thing is i can see him leaving late in the window and us having to do a bit of panic buying!
  • Options
    If I was Bent I'd also wait for either Spurs or Liverpool - money is not the be all and end all, especially when you're still earning £30K+ a week. At this stage I'd definately want European football instead. Fair play to him.
  • Options
    if spurs bid for him, they will get rid of defoe.
  • Options
    Don't think we will panic buy though, we have bought a couple of strikers, and we still have a couple of (albeit useless ones) left (yes that's you MB and SKL), so I think we are buying slowly and carefully and making plans for when he does leave. I guess he might stay until January to see how we do, although I do still think Spurs will end up buying him - or Arsenal, they need a striker as it seems like Henry will go, and they're always being criticised for their lack of English players - so why not!
  • Options
    i wont look it up on the official site but i cant for the life of me think who is SKL?
  • Options
    Super Kevin lisbie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to go against the grain with the greatness of Dazza but I do question whether he has the footballing technique to play for the likes of Arsenal and Manure. He has still to prove himself at International and European level.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Sorry to go against the grain with the greatness of Dazza but I do question whether he has the footballing technique to play for the likes of Arsenal and Manure. He has still to prove himself at International and European level.
    More Arsenal that Man U i think.

Could be finally the person to smack in the 20,000 chances that they create every game
  • Options
    I suppose there is a difference between footballers and goal scorers.