Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - PODCAST OUT - Bristol Rovers reaction - interviews with Bowyer, Ajose & Taylor

edited November 2018 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Packed show this evening live at 7pm or available after via podcast. We'll look back at the Bristol Rovers game, hearing the commentary highlights (with Lyle Taylor on co-comms) and also hear our exclusive interview with Lee Bowyer. We also spoke to Nicky Ajose and Lyle Taylor today for their views on yesterday and Tuesday's game at Burton. We also speak to Charlton Athletic Women manager Riteesh Mishra and match winner Charley Clifford after today's last-gasp win over Crystal Palace.

Contact the studio -

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Good evening gents,

A good win yesterday, even though we didn’t play well.

Jed Steer was my man of the match, made 2 quality saves, and his distribution was excellent.

Good to see Patrick Bauer back in the starting lineup.

Pleased to see Karlan get another goal, and draw level on league goals with Lyle ( 9 goals).

Incidentally, Karlan and Lyle have as many league goals as Messi and Suarez, according to the BBC sport app!

Really hope we can follow up our 3 wins in a row, with another win on Tuesday night at Burton Albion.

Can’t wait for the 2nd round of the FA cup on Saturday v Donny, would love to get through to the 3rd round, and draw a Premiership side at the Valley.
  • Gents,
    I’ve taken to listening to the podcasts at night once I get into bed.
    I’m not casting dispersions but can we make sure that all the good bits of tonight’s show are in the first twenty minutes please.
    Cheers :worried:
  • Is Solly out of position a better left back than Nabby?
  • Is Solly out of position a better left back than Nabby?

Bowyer thinks so.
  • Great show - thanks guys.
  • WSA said:

Great show - thanks guys.

Cheers mate
  • Fumbluff said:

Gents,
    I’m not casting dispersions but can we make sure that all the good bits of tonight’s show are in the first twenty minutes please.

Is that anything like casting aspersions? :wink:
  • Fumbluff said:

Gents,

Is that anything like casting aspersions? :wink:
    It’s the opposite