Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Vue cinema opens in Bromley Wednesday 28th November.

Comments

• Options
    Can’t beat a ODEON Lux but I find it nigh on impossible to stay awake on the big seats when watching one of the kids chosen films , great way to go cinema though
  • Options

Can’t beat a ODEON Lux but I find it nigh on impossible to stay awake on the big seats when watching one of the kids chosen films , great way to go cinema though

I’m the same in those Everyman cinema sofas......ZZZzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Obviously taking the kids fo the cinema is a good time for a kip. I prefer the Cineworld at the O2.
  • Options
    At last.

Hope the Picturehouse opens soon too.

Will be good to be able to walk to the cinema for a change.
  • Options
    I think the new cinema for Eltham is a Vue. That seems to be cracking on now.
  • Options

At last.

Hope the Picturehouse opens soon too.

Will be good to be able to walk to the cinema for a change.

Yep, seems like it's taken forever. The Vue will no doubt show all the blockbuster movies but once the Picturehouse opens I'll be able to see the better stuff locally, hopefully early next year for that.
  • Options
    That looks outstanding. Really looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see how much they charge.
  • Options
    £7.99 Vue Bromley I thought. Mind you seems cheap, so I might be wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One major problem they used to have at Bromley Odeon was the sound from one screen coming through into the other cinemas. Your watching a tender love scene during American Beauty and all you can hear is crash bang wallop from Die Hard 3!
  • Options
    I didn't know about this - looks great.

I absolutely love living in Beckenham but the cinema is so shit!
  • Options
    Yes, Lidl opened last week :smile:
  • Options
    Bromley went downhill when elfsborg moved here