Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

People you used to hate but don't mind now

Comments

• The original poster put Piers Morgan in this category?

Have a fucking word with yourself, the bloke's a grade A tosser!!!

That sir, is an insult to grade A tossers... :smiley:
  • Riviera said:

Piers Morgan

I now hate Piers Morgan again.
    @Chrissy\\\'s Army!!

Happy now?

• A lol for a post from ten years ago. Is that a record?
  • Phil f'ing Neville
  • My ex-wife.
  • Russell Brand. Just makes me laugh when I hear him on the radio.

I know, I know...Feel free to stone me or something.
  • Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Piers Morgan

@Chrissy\\\'s Army!!

Happy now?

No. I'm still outraged by the original suggestion! :smile:

• Chris Evans...some years king twat and some years honest and candid, and innovative. Can’t make my mind up.

Won’t hear a word against Wrightie (even if he was a grade a plonker when playing for West Ham against us and trying to wind up Richard Rufus). He was born in same hospital as me - British Hospital for Mother’s and Babies, Woolwich.
  • Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Piers Morgan

@Chrissy\\\'s Army!!

Happy now?

No. I'm still outraged by the original suggestion! :smile:

It was 10 years go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chris Evans...some years king twat and some years honest and candid, and innovative. Can’t make my mind up.

Allow me to then. He's a loudmouth, bullying, self-centered, arrogant, name dropping, sycophantic, overpaid twat.
  • Riviera said:

Chris Evans...some years king twat and some years honest and candid, and innovative. Can’t make my mind up.

Allow me to then. He's a loudmouth, bullying, self-centered, arrogant, name dropping, sycophantic, overpaid twat.
    You don't mind him now then?

That's warm, affirming praise coming from you :wink:
  • Karl Robinson is a big one for me.

• Riviera said:

Chris Evans...some years king twat and some years honest and candid, and innovative. Can’t make my mind up.

I've worked with him, I can confirm he's a bell end.
  • Karl Robinson is a big one for me.

Agree with this. In his time at MK I disliked him. However he has grown on me as his style is really starting to show and I think will be beneficial in the league above should he get us promoted.
  • Craig Charles. Used to think he was an arrogant twat who got away with.... well whatever.
    However he's grown on me since I stumbled across his House Party radio show on Radio2. I listen to the Thursday night replay when I get home from work. It is superb. Without fail he pulls out some blinders every week. Tunes I've not heard for 35 years and some wonderful ones I've not knowingly heard ever before. If you like your funk and soul it's a great show.
  • I can only think of paul dickov. Reason being he was such a shit as a player, had that bar incident when at Leicester and then when he got the Doncaster job as manager and we played them and it got called off because of the rain, after the rearranged game he was quite accepting we beat them and they were the better team

I was sure he was gonna moan bitterly about the fact they were 3-1 up etc, and they’ve been screwed over, but I always remember thinking, fair play and good comments

Ever since I’ve sort of been fine with him
  • Ian Wright
    Dismissed him as a gobby Palace thicko back in the day
    Chanced upon that documentary others have mentioned and realised what a warm-hearted, sincere and likeable chap he is
  • Rio Ferdinand
  • Sponsored links:

• CBS Reality
  • Russell Brand 
  • I’m sure he’s been mentioned before but if not...Simon Cowell.
  • James Blunt.
    Still hate his music but used to think he was a bit of a prick too.
    Turns out he’s hilarious and the king of twitter, 
  • Simon Jordan.
    Yes I can't help but agree ... talks a lot of sense to me.
  • Gary Neville.
  • Ian Wright
  • Simon Jordan