Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent (again)

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Will not play for us next season, however he will not be sold...on loan to Arsenal for next season!

If we go back up he comes back!

Everyones happy!!

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2007
    What if he scored 25 goals for Arsenal and he loved it? You really think we could keep him?!
  • Options
    "What if he scored 25 goals for Arsenal and he loved it? You really think we could keep him?!"

Maybe not but he will just increase his value!!!!

FACT, NAILED ON, LOCKED ON as well!!
  • Options
    If we were ever gonna loan him, loan him abroad to Valencia, we have a deal with them, he plays Champions League football & has his wages paid. We get a better & more experienced player back when we have returned to the prem :-)
  • Options
    this was a story doing the rounds a few weeks ago, (imo a load of bull).

can a player be loaned from a ccc club to a prem club? i can't think of any other examples of this happening.
  • Options
    the only way this could happen is if we set a price now for any possible deal. we could get a few players on loan and even if benty got injured early in the season we could have him back when we're promoted. that said i don't think this will happen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]this was a story doing the rounds a few weeks ago, (imo a load of bull).

can a player be loaned from a ccc club to a prem club? i can't think of any other examples of this happening.
    It has happened with at least one keeper a couple of years back.

Story is bull though.
  • Options
    Happened with Kiraly going to Villa last season from the scum
  • Options
    The only way I could see something like this happening is if somebody like Liverpool wanted him but wasn't sure he was worth the asking price. They take him for a season on-loan and if it works out they pay the pre-agreed asking price to keep him at the end of the season. If it didn't work out he goes back to Charlton.

I still reckon he'll be a Spurs player sometime next week though.
  • Options
    We either want Bent playing for us or we want as much dosh as possible for him.

There is no in between.
  • Options
    the scousers dont think he's good enough... nicked this off NA
    I only read the first two pages but some great quotes...

"The guy has been top dog at a small club for so long there is no way he will be able to handle the big stage "

Not worthy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard a rumour that Spurs are coming in with a new bid that involves Gardner and Mido
  • Options
    he's going spurs FACT..... but more importantly wtf will we get for him
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Another injury-prone centre half and a tantrum-throwing Egyptian by the sound of it!
  • Options
    he's going spurs FACT..... but more importantly wtf will we get for him[/quote]

10 million And Darren Anderton
  • Options
    mido wont play in the ccc. dont believe it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: markwebb21[/cite]mido wont play in the ccc. dont believe it.

Me neither, but I could see Gardner - we've been after him before
  • Options
    Could we afford either of their wages?> I doubt it in our cutting cloth stage.