Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sir Henners - Season ticket swap shop

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Sir Henry
Do you know why the club had a section on the renewal application form to enter new seat details if you want to change your seat? The reason I ask is that a pal of mine entered the details but this information seemed to totally irrevevant when going to the club for the swapping session the other weekend. I can send you an email on the specifics if needed; name and seat number. But why have this secion on the application, which raised expectations that its going to be considered and then ignored?

Yours sincerely

Mr Solidgone

Comments

• Options
    Dear Mr Solid,

Send me an e-mail and I'll ask for answer for Russel in the Commercial Centre.

I remain your most obedient servant

Sir Henry of Irving
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I just moved one of my seats over the phone, very helpful, got the seat I wanted, jolly good show.
  • Options
    im staying put as i am extremely happy with my surroundings
  • Options
    me too East stand near half way line - was consolidating my two seats together, as they were 3 seats apart
  • Options
    Incidentally the woman said I'd get my tickets 2 weeks before the start of the season.
  • Options
    We fancied movoing ours in a block, but I went down yesterday to check-out the seats but I wasn't allowed in to look at them :-(
    (H&S)
    so we'll stay put rather than risk seats we haven't checked (they are four seast in a short tranche of seven seats by the exit - sounds good but who knows?)
  • Options
    I moved further back in the best block in the ground, J Block upper north!