Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Naby you crafty old rascal.

When we lost to Gillingham last season, Eaves dragged him all over the pitch and completely dominated him. Well, you are off the hook this time Naby.
According to his Wiki page, Eaves has 32 goals in 63 appearances including 14 this season.I am surprised that no one seems to have taken a punt on him.
As he has a ratio of one in two and as he scored last week, we will be alright trust me.

Comments

• Options
    I like him. Can't see him being at Gillingham after the next window.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Eaves was the striker that really caught the eye last season at the valley.
    Surprised that his career had been so low key until going to the Gills.
    Danger man if emulating last season's form.

Poor old Nabster, being accused of wanting Christmas off and not wanting to face Tom Eaves.
    No way would Nabby deliberately get sent off in 1 minute; 90 minutes when 2 up maybe !!!!
  • Options
    It was tongue in cheek mate. I agree Naby would never do that.
  • Options
    Eaves was outstanding last season leading the line for the Gills, definitely has to be watched.
  • Options
    It’s a lofty accusation to aim at Naby!
  • Options
    Especially at Christmas.
  • Options
    Something that I loved is that when Pitman was harassing our George after George (presumably) got concussed, Naby goes over and just grabs him and moves him out the way. Pittman is no slouch, but everyone looks small and insignificant next to our Nabs.
  • Options

It’s a lofty accusation to aim at Naby!

He’s back in Eastenders I’ve heard...
  • Options
    Bows should mention what a good player Eaves is before the game say what a good signing he would make in Jan. That should unsettle him a bit.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    We have to have at least one local rival we are perennially shit against. In fact i was surprised the Wombles were let off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We have to have at least one local rival we are perennially shit against. In fact i was surprised the Wombles were let off!

Errr the scum
  • Options

Eaves was outstanding last season leading the line for the Gills, definitely has to be watched.

Certainly showed Josh how to be a sole target man on New Years Day
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Errr the scum
    Errr, have we played them lately?
  • Options

cs1986 said:

Errr the scum
    Errr, have we played them lately?
    We are absolutely dog shit against them everytime. January last year last time weren't it.