Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matchday parking close to stadium 19th Jan

Are the roads round the stadium still ok to park in? A photographer colleague of mine is asking how close he can get. Needs to be as close as possible due to photo gear. I haven't photographed a match there for 2 years so wasn't sure if roads like Coxmount, Poundpark had any new restrictions. I usually managed to get parked there

Comments

• Options
    redbub said:

Are the roads round the stadium still ok to park in? A photographer colleague of mine is asking how close he can get. Needs to be as close as possible due to photo gear. I haven't photographed a match there for 2 years so wasn't sure if roads like Coxmount, Poundpark had any new restrictions. I usually managed to get parked there

If he's an official photographer he should contact the club and they may be able to arrange a parking space in the West Stand car park.

• Options

redbub said:

If he's an official photographer he should contact the club and they may be able to arrange a parking space in the West Stand car park.

Tell him to mind the potholes.
  • Options

redbub said:

He is but with the opposition. The official photographers didn't usually have allocated parking as there were no spaces in the staff car park or the stadium car park. We had to park in surrounding roads
  • Options
    I got West Stand parking for my old van when we were collecting for Lyle Taylor #Breastcancerawareness it raised a few eyebrows as I approached the gates, but after I name dropped a few cafc faces I was allowed in and immediately surrounded by more stewards as I parked up. Making sure I was within the markings I jumped out, opened the doors and got a barking Valli out, the stewards took of like the Red Arrows. :)
  • Options
    It's ok. He's found a site that rents out the driveway so he's not chancing having to park miles away and has booked something in Charlton Lane