Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shite lookalikes

Aim of the game is to have a shite lookalike. I will start it off with Murray lad

Comments

• ???
    Is that the bloke that used to do the wildlife shows? The one who lost his finger in a ferret?
  • Not sure mate. Was out in Yorkshire today and clocked Murray
  • Fumbluff said:

???
    Is that the bloke that used to do the wildlife shows? The one who lost his finger in a ferret?

Trying to find his Nutkins
  • edited December 2018
    Fumbluff said:

Took about 5-pictures I’d say, you must be his biggest fan...

had his fingers in a few pies, so thought he might be a good contact.
  • ...they were ferrets
  • Fumbluff said:

???

It was an Otter. I was in the Wetherspoons In Margate in September and basically hounded a bloke who I thought looked liked Terry Nutkins - even took a picture......

imageimageimage
    All them 3 photos look like the same bloke to me mate
  • They filming wildlife documentaries in Wetherspoons now?
    Wouldn't surprise me.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have no idea what this thread is about. Have I been out of England too long?
  • Fumbluff said:

...they were ferrets

Otters
  • Fumbluff said:

???

It was an Otter. I was in the Wetherspoons In Margate in September and basically hounded a bloke who I thought looked liked Terry Nutkins - even took a picture......

imageimageimage
    Any man who can be on his own yet order six pints at a time and do the crossword after the trauma of the fingers in the Ferret is a Legend.
  • Fumbluff said:

???

imageimageimage
    Any man who can be on his own yet order six pints at a time and do the crossword after the trauma of the fingers in the Ferret is a Legend.
    Otter
  • Fumbluff said:

???

imageimageimage
    Otter
    The Ferret is innocent.
    It was the Otter what did it.
  • Went for an Indian last week.
    Me....”I’d like a Chicken Tarka please.”
    Waiter.......”I think you mean Chicken Tika Sir.”
    Me......”No I want a Chicken Tarka......it’s like Chicken Tika only otter.”
    Da boom tish!
  • Oh my god that’s awful
  • Sponsored links:

• This one is good from an EDL march, apparently...imageimage
  • Fumbluff said:

???

imageimageimage
    Can’t be him, that guy’s got no arms.
  • Fumbluff said:

???

imageimageimage
    Looks like he's having a wank under the table.
  • This one is good from an EDL march, apparently...imageimage

Oh my god @Henry Irving crobyn is really pushing the anti-Semitism boat out now with this EDL march
  • Fumbluff said:

???

imageimageimage
    Looks like he's having a wank under the table.
    A three fingered shuffle at best.
  • edited December 2018
    McBobbin said:

This one is good from an EDL march, apparently...imageimage

Oh my god @Henry Irving crobyn is really pushing the anti-Semitism boat out now with this EDL march
    What that EDL march picture indicates is that racists come in all shapes and sizes. The chap with the dog is just a little racist.