Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Threads 2018 - Best, Worst and WTF presents

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Best - a new multi tool for my bike. Last one was confiscated at the airport when I stupidly tried to take it in my cabin bag. Saw the same, very expensive, one recently in Halfords at half price and my partner got it for me. Which was a genuine surprise.
  • Options
    Update on mine, best is now 2 tickets to the MLB summer series on the Sunday

Worst is a bright green blanket with sleeves built into it
  • Options
    Stig said:

I got a book, "The Greater Game" by some bloke called Clive Harris. :smiley:

Got 2 weeks in Florida, part paid by all my booksales....hope yours is a rare unsigned copy!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    As I suspected, my wife bought me one of the new Bob Dylan prints - 'Man on a Bridge' - fantastic. To square the circle my boys bought me tickets for the Bob Dylan/Neil Young concert in Hyde Park in July :)

I'm a happy bunny.
  • Options
    A subscription to When Saturday Comes from my partner.

Polyester rich socks from the eldest boy.

• Options
    I got Bumble & Kate Bush books, well happy with those!
    Hubby got nut dust from our friend in the Borders.
    Yep, nut dust :smile:
  • Options

New trainers

TFL are upping their corporate image. Watch out you might get lots of grief when there are delays on the tube.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

New trainers

TFL are upping their corporate image. Watch out you might get lots of grief when there are delays on the tube.
    I’ll pretend I work there say delays are due to the staff cuts we made to buy us all Adidas trainers then just walk off as everyone starts frothing at the mouth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

That sounds awesome
  • Options

A subscription to When Saturday Comes from my partner.

Polyester rich socks from the eldest boy.

How do I like half a post?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Is that not what we'd all call a coat?
  • Options

New trainers

Train shoes? Proper Charlton!
  • Options

Mine arrived 25 days early.......

1st Dec I picked up the keys to a rental property that is housing me & my 3 kids after 8 years if not living with them. They've fallen out with their mum & I've stepped up. Bloody difficult living with 3 teenagers but wouldn't swap it for all the tea in China & Sri Lanka.

I knew some of those comments you made a few weeks ago were strangely upbeat. Congratulations.
  • Options
    Bit late to the party with this but I thought this was quite a decent stocking filler present from the other half. Me and her go to away games whenever we can and we have been ticking off quite a few the last year or so. So she got me this to complete

Scratch card ground visitor
  • Options
    Also coming to this late - best was probably a new phone. WTF was a t-shirt with a picture of my Nan when she was in her 20s with her Mum and sisters printed on it. I do not know what my Dad was thinking.
  • Options
    Best a handcrafted wine glass from Mum, still using 20 years on.

Worst a polyester fitted sheet from Sister, never made it out of the packet. Minimum 300 thread please.