Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teddy Sheringham MBE

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Unbeliveable.

How much of a joke can the honours list turn into ???

Jane Couch, the woman boxer, an MBE ??

Give me strength......

Comments

• Options
    Time you got a knighthood.

Let's start the campaign.... arise Sir AFKA of Bartram :)
  • Options
    Lord AFKA if you don't mind :-)

Teddy bleedin Sheringham.................
  • Options
    I saw Jane Crouch fight once. She was completely out faught by a woman from Romania but the ref gave her the fight at the end - it was such an outrageous home decision
  • Options
    But that's just two out of how many sporting awards but I agree that others are perhaps more worthy

Wait until Blair gives out his resignation honours!

Knighthoods
    Ian Botham - services to charity and to cricket

CBE
    Timothy Dewe Phillips, chair All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club - services to sport
    Alison Gail Odell, life vice president British Universities Sports Association - services to sport

OBE
    Ryan Giggs, footballer - services to sport
    Geoffrey Thompson, former chair Football Association - services to sport
    Terry Griffiths - services to snooker,
    Jacqueline Wood, chief executive British Showjumping Association - services to sport
    John Vernon Ayling, trustee Lord's Taverners Charity - services to sport

MBE
    Teddy Sheringham - services to football
    Kristian Radlinski - services to rugby league
    Graham Price - services to rugby union in Wales
    Jane Couch, boxer - services to sport
    Jim Leishman, manager Dunfermline FC - services to sport
    Dr Robert Appleyard, founder Yorkshire County Cricket Club Charitable Youth Trust - services to sport
    Michael Uzebu-Asije, coach Eastleigh Amateur Boxing Club - services to sport
    Margaret Borley, coach Tonbridge Bobcats youth baseball team - services to sport
    Dee Caffari - services to sailing
    Carolyn Christophersen - services to skiing
    Joseph Cohen - services to Maccabi Youth Sports Trust
    Alan Fennell, coach Glossop Amateur Swimming Club - services to sport
    Tommy Gilmour - services to boxing and to the community in Scotland
    Mitsusuke Harada - services to karate
    Katherine Edith Hardman - services to school sport
    Eric Hardwick - services to the Hastings Half Marathon
    Jean Mary Hawes - services to hockey
    Samuel George Henderson - services to youth football in Northern Ireland
    James David Hendry - services to cycling
    Ivan Leslie Jones - services to charity and to sport in Minehead, Somerset
    Lynsey Denise McVicker - services to hockey in Northern Ireland
    Madge Morgan- services to lawn bowls for visually impaired people
    Joan Slater, chairman British Ice Teachers Association - services to ice skating
    Maurice Edward Sly - services to swimming
    Clasford Stirling, manager Broadwater Farm Football Club - services to sport
    Michael Wilkins, lately director of sports, University of Kent - services to higher education and to sport
  • Options
    Clasford Stirling, manager Broadwater Farm Football Club - services to sport

Blimey this wasn't a political award was it.....!

"If Teddy gets a gong, so can I...."

For services to young blonde 'ladies'.....
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    He pulled his young ladies there wasn't cash transfers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Clasford Stirling, manager Broadwater Farm Football Club - services to sport

Blimey this wasn't a political award was it.....!

Well, would you manage a football club on the Broadwater Farm Estate?

Henry, weren't you canvassing at one point to get Keith Peacock an honour?
  • Options
    Yes, a few years ago when I was writing my column in the programme, and I still think he deserves one as much if not more than other players/managers who have got one.
  • Options
    Ryan Giggs, ffs how does he deserve one, he aint done out!
  • Options
    Couldn't Simon Jordan get an OBE (Odious Boring Eejit) - services to football as an arrogant f***ing tosser, as Richard Murray put it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there is only one on that list i could say is fully deserving and that is SIR IAN BOTHAM legend
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Couldn't Simon Jordan get an OBE (Odious Boring Eejit) - services to football as an arrogant f***ing tosser, as Richard Murray put it.

Orange Blonde Eyesore
  • Options
    the worst one in the honours list was Shami Chakrabarti , I hate that woman with a passion .

She is in my top five hates list along with Cheryl Tweedy , Shilpa Shetty , Pete Doherty and Robbie Williams.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]the worst one in the honours list was Shami Chakrabarti , I hate that woman with a passion .

She is in my top five hates list along with Cheryl Tweedy , Shilpa Shetty , Pete Doherty and Robbie Williams.
    Agree with all those except Shilpa Shetty - how can you have owt against her? She's fucking lush and, although she might not be the brightest spark I can think of thousands I'd dump into Room 101 before her!

Spot on with Chakrabarti though - one of those arseholes who like to make problems where none existed before
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    cos shilpa shetty made a carreer in this country out of being a victim.
  • Options
    I've seen Oohaah Mortimers gong.

Not very big but he's happy :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I've seen Oohaah Mortimers gong.

Not very big but he's happy :o)

I beg your pardon..........????? ;o)
  • Options
    I see today that Sheringham MBE, Zamora and Shaun Newton have all been arrested for swapping their points around to avoid driving bans. Possibility they could go to prison for it
  • Options
    Just seen the post below. Ooops.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]the worst one in the honours list was Shami Chakrabarti , I hate that woman with a passion .

Shirely you cant not give her onem, because you hate her!!!! Hate, a very bad word ...