Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Addickted said:

Most excited I've been all day - back down to 82 left now.

I'll keep you all posted throughout the evening, so don't panic.

back up to 1700 now
  • Options
    157 left now.
  • Options
    This is almost as riveting as,

1) A takeover thread
    2) A what must Labour do thread
    3) A what must Tories do thread
    4) A B word thread

All four for me!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Tuesday morning update.

135 seats left.

Will today be the day? Will they all go? Will Peterborough find another batch of tickets down the side of the sofa? Stay tuned for further exciting news.
  • Options

This is almost as riveting as,

1) A takeover thread
    2) A what must Labour do thread
    3) A what must Tories do thread
    4) A B word thread

All four for me!

5) the snooker thread, it's not a sport if you have to wear brogues and a suit

6) Cricket
  • Options

se9addick said:

If we sell out 2,642 tickets that will be a pretty incredible effort. Can’t wait for Saturday!

A good effort yes but selling out a Saturday away game less than 100 miles away when we're going for promotion isn't exactly incredible.
    For 3rd division football it is mate.... our away support has been very good over the last 3 or 4 years and I'm guessing the Roland factor is a contributing factor....
  • Options

Taking my wife to Venice for her birthday. Working out how I can get a couple of hours on Saturday to watch on I-follow. My son and brother are going though!

How about...?

"Look 'ere luv!!... I've brought you to Venice for X days, think I bloody well deserve a two hour break to catch up on some footie, so be a good 'un and shut yer whinging cos I cant hear the commentary!!"
  • Options

Taking my wife to Venice for her birthday. Working out how I can get a couple of hours on Saturday to watch on I-follow. My son and brother are going though!

How about...?

"Look 'ere luv!!... I've brought you to Venice for X days, think I bloody well deserve a two hour break to catch up on some footie, so be a good 'un and shut yer whinging cos I cant hear the commentary!!"
    Loooool. You CLEARLY don't know his wife!!

NB. Neither do I.
  • Options

How about...?

NB. Neither do I.
    I do. Believe me she moans very loud.
  • Options

How about...?

NB. Neither do I.
    I do. Believe me she moans very loud.
    Sloppy seconds?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How about...?

His wife would kick the fuck out of him for that. Muttley approaches it in a metrosexual manner, the manbag and foldup bike is his choice, a posh weekend in Venice means watching Peterborough in Venice. Don't go to St Mark's Basilica, as you leave you'll get accosted by loads of nuns selling rosaries, wellies and sunglasses.
  • Options
    115 left now.

The excitement is building up again...…...
  • Options
    Much better than the take over thread
  • Options
    Bloody hell. Looks like train fare return is £60.30 super off peak. Anyone know if we can get this cheaper in any way? (There's three of us.)
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Bloody hell. Looks like train fare return is £60.30 super off peak. Anyone know if we can get this cheaper in any way? (There's three of us.)

Slow train should be £13-14 for 3
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

11:16 from kings cross
    17:24 back

£43 between the 3 of you on national rail.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Great Northern ( slower train ) from Kings Cross is half that price .
  • Options
    clb74 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Not accordingly to literally everywhere online
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    11.16 . 17.56
  • Options

Must be a nice little spa round that neck of the woods...😉
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

clb74 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Not accordingly to literally everywhere online
    Thameslink Kings Cross to Peterborough is £20.10 return which drops to £13.25 each if you do groupsave with 3 of you

(from http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/timesandfares/KGX/PBO/260119/1200/arr/260119/1800/dep )
  • Options

Peter Gage
    10:40AM
    As a committed boycotter, I am still not attending games at The Valley. However decided to go to Peterbo on Saturday, which will be my first game of the season. Just bought a ticket

Same here....got my tickets. Support the team ..not the regime!!
  • Options

Jim white just said on talksport we’ve sold out again and got more coming!

And those will be sold out by next Monday.....Tuesday at the latest.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

11.16 . 17.56

Boom. Cheers. Got it. Thameslink.
  • Options
    11.03 from Kings cross
  • Options
    thameslink 10.46 out 17.24 return

£13.20 each with railcard or if 3 or more groupsave
  • Options

thameslink 10.46 out 17.24 return

£13.20 each with railcard or if 3 or more groupsave

I think that 10:46 train might be a little busy.... tho' we're going to do the 17:56 back to give us more time
  • Options

Jim white just said on talksport we’ve sold out again and got more coming!

Jim White also said it was a done deal, so fuck him