Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent scoring away.....

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Looks like there are some things he has learnt from Marcus after all.....

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/bent_1706.shtml

Comments

• Options
    Good on him
  • Options
    her parents must be so proud
  • Options
    Good lad!
  • Options
    Shame that she thinks this will boost her "career" and shame on our celebrity culture that it properly will.
  • Options
    She doesn't look like she's got much upstairs....... Probably shagged Marcus.

But Darren Bent is the only Bent she's heard of. ;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]her parents must be so proud[/quote]

The sad thing is Ledge that the sort of people who produce old tarts like that are probably as proud as punch that she's getting her 15 seconds. Seriously, if my daugter ever turned up in the paper for that sort of thing then I'd be devastated.
  • Options
    can you really believe anything that paper prints? I mean they say in that feature that Carlton Cole plays for Villa. Have these tossers never heard of google?
  • Options
    this was on this weeks holy moly mailout , though by the description it sounds more like Marcus.

Charlton striker Darren Bent struggled to hit the net last season, but his aim was rather better in the toilet cubicle of the Hammersmith Apollo, where he pinged a beauty of a lazy lob (on) right into the chattering anus of Charley from this year's 'Big Brother'.

Charley is fast turning into the Paul Ince of the BB house; cocky, self-opinionated and quite prepared to play the race card when it suits her. She has about the same amount of friends as… well, her only real 'celeb' friend (if you don't count her cousin Kieran Richardson - and you really shouldn't!), being that bright shining star Louise Beckham, who is famous for… nepotism. Well I never.
  • Options
    god that is ad.

hmmm i might look up dazza's my space page! see if i get an immediate response!
    reckon if he can set up a my space page he can certainly navigate his way to charlton life.

alright Darren if reading this... you really should have returned her texts you know... tut tut!!