Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

last night u-21's fiasco

did anyone else see the ridiculous way the serbs reacted after matt derbyshire scored last night when they had a player down....
totally disgraceful and the restraint the english players showed with all the provocation from the serbs was very commendable....
hope we get them in the final and give that orrible lot another footballing lesson

Comments

• Options
    when are players going to learn the laws of the effing game. It is now the referees and the referee decision only to stop a match for a player being down UNLESS it is a head injury.

Them bloody serbs were diving all night and had only themselves to blame
  • Options
    It was an absolute disgrace. How the idiot officials saw that as a yellow card for either side is beyond me. Well it's not actually, they cheat, simple as that. What other explanation can there be for at least three Serbs raising their hands to an opposition player and not getting sent off? Then to add insult to injury, England get a player sent off late in the game. The referee was clearly anti- English, and UEFA should strike him off their list and issue at least three retrospective red cards.

The Serbs sould be thrown out of the tournament anyway after the racist chanting. Fines and reprimands are not working with these eastern European neanderthals, so just kick 'em out.
  • Options
    The metro said there was trouble in the tunnel as well when Derbyshire was spat on.
  • Options
    Serbs used racism and spitting.

All that was missing was for them to burst into a West End musical to complete my personal hat-trick of vile dislikes....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Serbs used racism and spitting.

All that was missing was for them to burst into a West End musical to complete my personal hat-trick of vile dislikes....

LOL