Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snooker and pool tables bexley or central london

2»

Comments

• Options

Carter said:

Eltham Terrace, is very close to Bexley and a decent club with about 8 tables. Sometimes can get crowded though around the tables. £5 an hour and beers/drinks are decent, they dont mind you taking food in there too. Parking on the street or behind for free

Hurricane rooms is quite decent we played a county match there this season, but the parking will be rubbish unless Sunday. also not quite sure how near it is too you.

I could probably tell you more around Maidstone/Rochester/ Tonbridge area as thats where i predominantly play pool.

I'm a member of Chatham pool and snooker club which is somehow still going. Its a hive for thieving groups of Albanian kids. I don't smoke but if anyone walks down the 6 flights of stairs for a smoke they have to take their cue and all valuables with them now. Me and my mate had to liberate my cue from the little cunts last time we were down there and I'd only gone to the bar while he was having a burn outside.

Other than that it's very cheap for membership, drinks table hire and the tables are well maintained by and large.

Not many snooker tables left now but tons of pool tables
    I go there for the odd comp, £5 flyer on a friday. Next Saturday i have a pool tourney, i have never seen any trouble. Outside and the highstreet lots of dodgy people and tramps asking for money but never had a problem personally and have been late Friday/Saturday, during days. Pool tables are semi decent, although i mainly go for a comp. Would prefer to go Maidstone (Centuries , near gala bingo) or Jordans in Rainham (Jordan Church, well known pool pro and a lovely bloke)

Just on the flipside, i often will leave my cue in a corner or others bits but dont smoke. I do know a few people in there too so i never have any worries personally.
    I don't get involved in the competitions me and a couple of mates play regularly down there since the pool table in our old local fell into complete disrepair. I have played a fair bit in Harry's bar above the Prince of Wales which is decent tables.

Chatham pool club is decent, I'm not bothered by kids just shows how the place has changed over a couple of decades

It has the feel that I want from a pool club and the decor.
  • Options

Carter said:

Eltham Terrace, is very close to Bexley and a decent club with about 8 tables. Sometimes can get crowded though around the tables. £5 an hour and beers/drinks are decent, they dont mind you taking food in there too. Parking on the street or behind for free

Hurricane rooms is quite decent we played a county match there this season, but the parking will be rubbish unless Sunday. also not quite sure how near it is too you.

I could probably tell you more around Maidstone/Rochester/ Tonbridge area as thats where i predominantly play pool.

I'm a member of Chatham pool and snooker club which is somehow still going. Its a hive for thieving groups of Albanian kids. I don't smoke but if anyone walks down the 6 flights of stairs for a smoke they have to take their cue and all valuables with them now. Me and my mate had to liberate my cue from the little cunts last time we were down there and I'd only gone to the bar while he was having a burn outside.

Other than that it's very cheap for membership, drinks table hire and the tables are well maintained by and large.

Not many snooker tables left now but tons of pool tables
    May I just say I suspect you have convinced @Bigfatpete that this is the venue to take his guests to! :-)
    Sounds just the place to take some colleagues!
  • Options
    I used

Hello mate, Tonbridge area would be ok, actually based in Sevenoaks so that area could also be possible
    I live in Sevenoaks, play most of my pool Tonbridge/ Tunbridge wells. Greatly in need of a proper pool place, i hear the Victoria in T wells are looking to put a few more pool tables. Other than that just pubs and tables are nowhere near to the level of maidstone, Eltham next best, do you play for a team @Bigfatpete or just a hobby?
    I used to play in the Sevenoaks pool league many years ago, was over in the states last year and smashed them at pool, so they want revenge next month, wanted to introduce them to snooker...
  • Options

I used

Hello mate, Tonbridge area would be ok, actually based in Sevenoaks so that area could also be possible
    I live in Sevenoaks, play most of my pool Tonbridge/ Tunbridge wells. Greatly in need of a proper pool place, i hear the Victoria in T wells are looking to put a few more pool tables. Other than that just pubs and tables are nowhere near to the level of maidstone, Eltham next best, do you play for a team @Bigfatpete or just a hobby?
    I used to play in the Sevenoaks pool league many years ago, was over in the states last year and smashed them at pool, so they want revenge next month, wanted to introduce them to snooker...
    You might know some of my friends, a couple of my team came over from Sevenoaks league. We play a different set of rules (twpool.com) We are flying dutchamn CC, in Hildenborough, have moved from a few pubs hence the hyrbrid name :)

Glad to hear you smashed the yanks, i dont really like american pool. Pockets too easy and cues too big, can play but would prefer 8ball or snooker. Haven't played snooker in a while used to play in snooker league but alot of places have closed and teams withdrew so just play pool now.
  • Options

I used

You might know some of my friends, a couple of my team came over from Sevenoaks league. We play a different set of rules (twpool.com) We are flying dutchamn CC, in Hildenborough, have moved from a few pubs hence the hyrbrid name :)

Glad to hear you smashed the yanks, i dont really like american pool. Pockets too easy and cues too big, can play but would prefer 8ball or snooker. Haven't played snooker in a while used to play in snooker league but alot of places have closed and teams withdrew so just play pool now.
    Many moons ago I played at the first and last in Hildenborough ( was it called that?), before that was pubs in Kemsing and seal