Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren and Spurs - short memories?

The only time I've ever known DB not behave impeccably on the pitch (what he gets up to off it may be a different matter!) was the home game v Spurs the season before last when he gave the Spurs fans the victory salute after scoring his second goal. OK, we then lost 2-3. For me that backs up the chat that he's an Arsenal fan. Will he really sign for them? I reckon he's holding out for Liverpool or Arsenal. But I may be wrong...

Comments

• Options
    Heard some kid on the bus the other day saying yeah D.B is a Spurs fan so that's where his going.

Where do they get this crazy info from, his deffo an Arsenal fan.
  • Options
    That salute won't do him any harm with their so-called fans.

My mind goes back to the time when Murphy took a corner in front of their fans and the whole Jimy Seed stand chanted C**T at him for turning them down in favour of us. A few months later they were cheering him.

Fickle? Not a bit of it.
  • Options
    he can hold out but im sure neither will pay the over the top price we want
  • Options
    yes he did mug off the spurs fans that game, regrettably spurs scored three after that...

this little article says hes rumoured to be arsenal.

benty
  • Options
    Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen were both Evertonians who ploughed goals in for Liverpool. Rooney was 'once a blue, always a blue' but soon buggered off.

Who footballers followed as a kid counts for nothin.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]Heard some kid on the bus the other day saying yeah D.B is a Spurs fan so that's where his going.

Where do they get this crazy info from, his deffo an Arsenal fan.

Kevin Lisbie is an Arsenal fan, too......so now we know who he's signing for on July 1st.
  • Options
    Best Rumour I heard at the Weekend was that Darren Bent was wearing a Spurs shirt at a function he was at. When I pointed out to him that the last bloke to do that Paul Ince I think whilst at west Ham parading in a Man U shirt he got slaughtered for it. The bloke who told me was a Spurs fan ...predictably. Utter Tosh
  • Options
    The last time I saw Darren Bent, he was wearing a Charlton shirt ....... ;o)