Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best Chants at Charlton Games

Comments

• Options

'Get your tits out for the boys'
    Made a brief appearance on Saturday but the young ladies didn't oblige.

I heard that and it made me look back haha, I did wonder if u was involved haha
    I shouted NO, put them away, you'll catch your deaths of cold.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly......

Never seem to do "1-0 to the Londoners" anymore, or Dirty Northern Bastards.

Conversely, the incest songs gets an airing every week. Supposed to be specifically for when we're playing rural clubs - Norwich, Ipswich, etc. Not for Wimbledon, Luton, Coventry, etc.

Pompey away this season
  • Options
    Lino, lino you're a clot
    lino you're a clot
    Lino, lino you're a clot
    lino you're a clot!

North stand do say clot, don't they? It gets a bit muffled on its way around the ground.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/RBZy3nbX7RE

This is how it feels to be Millwall,
    This is how it feels to be small,
    You've got Morison,
    We've got Joe Aribo, Joe Aribo

Would love us to come up with something for Grant, he deserves a proper song after his performances
  • Options
    Some from the past.

At Old Trafford during Premiere League years.

"We all agree Eastenders is better than Corrie."

At Derby during the Maxwell reign ( youngsters might not get this one!)

"Where's your pension gone, where's your pension gone, far, far away, far far away!"
  • Options
    We all agree Simon Webster is Scottish
  • Options
    Don’t think anyone actually sang it, but a group of us on the terrace behind our goal at Grimsby, humming the American National Anthem as Mike Amman came towards us as he was going to take a goal kick. He loved it! 😂
  • Options
    There was a pre-season friendly 20-odd years ago where the opposing keeper left his glove bag on the goal line, and the Covered End chanted “get your handbag out the goal” until the ref made him move it.

That one really ticked me.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Talking of Leeds;

'He's one of your own,
    he's one of your own
    Jimmy Saville ………..

And the come back;

He's probably your Dad,
    he's probably your Dad
    Jimmy Saville....
  • Options
    We’ve always been known as terrible composers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly......

Never seem to do "1-0 to the Londoners" anymore, or Dirty Northern Bastards.

Conversely, the incest songs gets an airing every week. Supposed to be specifically for when we're playing rural clubs - Norwich, Ipswich, etc. Not for Wimbledon, Luton, Coventry, etc.

You need to do a few away games up here mate, they quite often get sung if I have anything to do with it :wink: .
  • Options
    ‘England’s number 5’ sung to David James made me laugh many years ago!
  • Options
    Plenty of ‘dirty northern bastards’ sung on Saturday.
  • Options
    I'm guessing it's not originally ours given no one has mentioned it, but "You name is a shop, your name is a shoooop) at Lennell John-Lewis.
  • Options
    Did enjoy Brentford away a couple of seasons ago with a rousing rendition of ‘my shed, my shed is bigger than this, it’s got four walls and a window, my shed is bigger than this’
  • Options
    Daisy, Daisy
    The coppers are after you,
    If they catch you they'll give you a month or two.
    They'll tie you up with wire,
    Behind a black Maria,
    But fuck the rest,
    Cos we're the best
    And we only wanna say Allo

Allo Charlton Aggro, Charlton Aggro, Allo Allo!
  • Options
    Shamelessly adding my own chant which was sung continuously throughout the second half of the cup tie at White Hart Lane in the mid 80's:-

We all agree, Aizlewoods better than Hoddle.

Especially after he equalised following his missed pen.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Given the snowflake era we are living in I do wonder of the lyrics to oh South London are considered sexiest :wink:

So how about singing @stackitsteve version

Oh South London
    Oh South London

Is wonderful
    Is wonderful

Oh South is wonderful its full of Chips, The Valley and Charlton

Oh South London is wonderful
  • Options
    Not a charlton one but remember this one about Jason Euell in his Southampton days.
    To the tune of 'you were always on my mind'

EUELL IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND
    Maybe he doesn’t score them quite as often as he used to.

Maybe he doesn’t shine now quite as often as his shoes do.

Little things that he still does with style – like the tackle from behind – Euell is always on our mind, Euell is always on our mind.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    “Wheels on your home go round and round” sung at Gillingham always puts a smile on my face.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    My grandfather brought me a cute little toy, a Palace fan hanging from a string, he told me to kick his fu@@ing in.
  • Options
    Who ate all the pies
    To Tony Roberts daggers keeper who took it all and gave it back in good spirits
  • Options

Shamelessly adding my own chant which was sung continuously throughout the second half of the cup tie at White Hart Lane in the mid 80's:-

We all agree, Aizlewoods better than Hoddle.

Especially after he equalised following his missed pen.

Deffo remember that one.
  • Options
    Still going to takea lot to beat

Number eighty-fivvvvvveeee is Kermorgant, and eighty-siiiiiiiixxxx is Kermorgant. Kermorgant!
    We all dream of a team of Kermorgants,
    A team of Kermorgants, a team of Kermorgants
  • Options

Who ate all the pies
    To Tony Roberts daggers keeper who took it all and gave it back in good spirits

Who ate all the pies to the fat trainer bloke that we used to have who ended up bringing pies onto the pitch as a joke.
  • Options

I can imagine Bielik might have a rendition of ‘kicked in the bollocks, he’s getting kicked in the bollocks’ on Saturday.

Bielik, has only got one ball,
    He lost one, when Karlan scored a goal,
    So now he aims to
    Change his full name to,
    Kristian Bollock by deed poll.

I thank you.
  • Options
    Sung at half-time to a rather portly lady in the home end at Northampton Town.

Pie in her pocket
    she's got a pie in her pocket
    she's got a pie in her pocket.....

Probably only sung by about 10 people (very loudly), with 300+ others giggling and tutting.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Also at City Ground, Forests own original version of Valley Floyd Road, which incidentally we sung in unison. Weird to hear home and away with essentially the same song.