Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Is he out of contract in the summer?
  • Options
    Thought he was excellent throughout, real quality all over the pitch from the first minute.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

yes
  • Options
    If he's out of contract AND we go up I'd love us to sign him.

Apparently West Ham wanted a couple of million but if he's out of contract, if he's playing, he's settled and he's happy I'd love him to stay
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

He's not out of contract.
  • Options
    Lurker said:

Valley11 said:

He's not out of contract.
    My mistake then - although there seems to be some conflicting information online.
  • Options
    Was it him who was in the face of the Accrington player after we scored the penalty ...
    I'm all for a wind up but our teardrop fans would have been crying blue murder if it was the other way round
  • Options
    Loads of different sites are suggesting he is out of contract in the summer. Would be good if we could find something official. As already mentioned if he is, and we go up, he would be great to have in the Championship.
  • Options

Was it him who was in the face of the Accrington player after we scored the penalty ...
    I'm all for a wind up but our teardrop fans would have been crying blue murder if it was the other way round

If our team behaved the way Accrington did then I would’ve expected them to celebrate that way. But they behaved the way they did, we won and celebrated accordingly. Job done.