Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sodje Brothers jailed for fraud.

2»

Comments

• Options

Leuth said:

Not convicted, but Akpo can definitely be added to the wrong 'uns Charlton squad

Rufus, Aizlewood...who else has been done recently
    Marcus Bent.

Steve Jones...?
    What did Steve Jones do ? I don't recall anything bad about him
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Wow !! I missed that thread - did it ever get sorted out or did he disappear with all the money ?

I met Steve Jones once - nice guy I thought !!!
  • Options

Addickted said:
    Wow !! I missed that thread - did it ever get sorted out or did he disappear with all the money ?

That thread’s unbelievable, can’t tell which comments are jokes and which are serious because it was before LOLs etc. Did he really work in Tesco??
  • Options

Leuth said:

Efe was jailed, not Akpo. Akpo is hiding in Dubai

Cunning. No one will notice him there.
    Why is that? It's a big place.
  • Options

Leuth said:

Not convicted, but Akpo can definitely be added to the wrong 'uns Charlton squad

Marcus Bent.

Steve Jones...?
    Dean Chandler, Lee Bowyer.
  • Options

Leuth said:

Marcus Bent.

Steve Jones...?
    Dean Chandler, Lee Bowyer.
    JaShea99 said:

Addickted said:

That thread’s unbelievable, can’t tell which comments are jokes and which are serious because it was before LOLs etc. Did he really work in Tesco??
    JaShea99 said:

Addickted said:

He worked for Yardleys perfumes over Basildon way as well.
  • Options
    Halix said:

Should improve the prison football team if nothing else.

The Charlton dressing room must be a hot bed of financial malprudence.

as well as the boardroom
  • Options
    There's been a few....Len Glover (not the one on here - or is it?) got locked up a couple of years ago for laundering drug money.

Mark Aizlewood got six years last year for fraud.

What happened to Rufus in the end? I remember he said that only God could judge him, I suspect the Ministry of Justice thought otherwise.

Three very good players there, there's been many with spotless records who could have been sent down for crimes against football :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jimmy Gauld
  • Options

Leuth said:

Efe was jailed, not Akpo. Akpo is hiding in Dubai

Cunning. No one will notice him there.
    Why is that? It's a big place.
    Not really and has a tiny population of African descent.
  • Options
    Didn't David White get into trouble?
  • Options
    I haven't bothered updating the Bad Boys XI for a couple of years now because there's been so many wrong 'uns of late that it's all been a bit humdrum. Frankly, the way it's going it will be tougher trying to produce a Clean Living XI.

Bad Boys XI
  • Options

I’m your biggest fan, I’ll follow you until you love me,
    Akpo, Akpo Sodje

A real shame that never caught on.
    As is “he ain’t Efe, he’s his brother”
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Leuth said:

I'll always think Sam Sodje's multiple sendings off were extremely dodgy.

That one against Swindon in the Llera hero game!
    That 1st half against Swindon on that boxing Day left a bad taste in the month.
    For no reason Sam Sodie jumped into a two footed tackle and gets a deserved red card. And after being on a yellow card, just before HT Burton does a needless deliberate hand ball, gets a second yellow card. Bizarre behaviour by both players.
    Heroic 2-2 draw with Llera finest moment.
  • Options
    Akpo sodje scored the equaliser in the pissing rain at Yeovil if I recall
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Akpo sodje scored the equaliser in the pissing rain at Yeovil if I recall

He did.
  • Options
    Stig said:

I haven't bothered updating the Bad Boys XI for a couple of years now because there's been so many wrong 'uns of late that it's all been a bit humdrum. Frankly, the way it's going it will be tougher trying to produce a Clean Living XI.

Bad Boys XI

Some serious crimes there, but Glen Johnson nicking a toilet seat is the worst, off with his head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I’m your biggest fan, I’ll follow you until you love me,
    Akpo, Akpo Sodje

How dare you. That's Darren, Darren Pratley's song.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Stig said:

Bad Boys XI

Some serious crimes there, but Glen Johnson nicking a toilet seat is the worst, off with his head.
    Drop Glen Johnson, bring in Bobby Moore - theft of a necklace (all charges dropped).
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Stig said:

Bad Boys XI

Didn't the Plymouth 'keeper from last season also get done for causing death by drink driving?

(Edit: Luke Mccormick. Jailed for 6 years for killing two children, aged 8 and 10. He should definitely be in one of the teams.)
  • Options
    Funny that. Had an email from a Mr Sodje. Apparently I had inherited a lot of money and if i handed over my bank account details....
  • Options
    You can put in Cristiano Ronaldo now he's been done for tax dodging, seem to remember Messi had similar problems. Not a bad strike force, that.