Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This stuff with Sheff Utd

I haven't read too much of whats been reported as to be honest nothing is going to happen and its boring the tits of me, but didn't we do the same when Spotty went to Chelsea?

Comments

• Options
    Sheff Utd's stuff is more or less the same as with Tim Howard's permanent move from Man Utd to Everton. Surely, it's no way near the West Ham scam.

They deliberately intended to deceive the Premier League administration - and seek unfair advantage over 19 Premier League clubs.

Spotty's arrangement was a 'gentlemen's agreement' and was not written in to any contract - or legally binding in any way.
  • Options
    So it was..........Nice one
  • Options
    Liverpoool are supporting them!!!
  • Options
    I say, lets bring the 4 divisons back under one hat and put jumpers down as goal post. We can then all sleep at night knowing everything will be alright in the morning.
  • Options
    god for Liverpool getting behind them, something all the other big clubs have failed to do.
  • Options
    If it wasn't for Liverpool no one would have known for sure that West Ham had lied and cheated, they saw the dodgy paperwork relating to Mascherino and informed the FA.

So only Liverpool are in a position to give evidence like this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Liverpoool are supporting them!!!

i think benayoun's price has now doubled (if lfc are still interested).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]If it wasn't for Liverpool no one would have known for sure that West Ham had lied and cheated, they saw the dodgy paperwork relating to Mascherino and informed the FA.

So only Liverpool are in a position to give evidence like this.
    Excellent point, never thought about that