Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dental Implants?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Recovering from 4 extractions one of which was a wisdom 🦷 can’t see myself smiling much over the coming months. 

Then again, supporting Charlton there’s never much to smile about anyway:(
  • Options
    The worst bit was the extraction, the actually putting in the implant and drilling into the bone, wasn’t that bad, just a bit odd
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    The worst bit was the extraction, the actually putting in the implant and drilling into the bone, wasn’t that bad, just a bit odd
    Yeah, it’s odd when somethings being done, that you know should hurt but doesn’t because of the anaesthetic. What about once it had worn off, did you experience much discomfort?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Yeah, it’s odd when somethings being done, that you know should hurt but doesn’t because of the anaesthetic. What about once it had worn off, did you experience much discomfort?
    Nope, took some paracetamol for 24 hours and was fine pain wise. I was lucky that I didn’t need that many stitches and I had a healing cap installed straight away. 

You just need to be careful with the stitches for a few days and that can feel tight, but otherwise it was all good.

putting the crown on was worse as the torque needed was cranked up 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Rothko said:
    Nope, took some paracetamol for 24 hours and was fine pain wise. I was lucky that I didn’t need that many stitches and I had a healing cap installed straight away. 

You just need to be careful with the stitches for a few days and that can feel tight, but otherwise it was all good.

putting the crown on was worse as the torque needed was cranked up 
    That's reassuring though of course we wont all respond the same way but sounds positive all the same.
  • Options
    What’s the price to have then done over here?
    BUPA in Plymouth from £1,995 for a single tooth.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Currently in Budapest getting the final work done on my teeth.

Spent 5hrs in the 🦷 🪑 yesterday. Thought I was Paul Gascoinge for a mo! 

Surely a 🌎 record? 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Ive just been to the dentists, he said my teeth are ok, but my gums have to come out! :#
  • Options
    Had full mouth reconstruction by Smile Dental Turkey (Antalya) crowns and bridges,  no implants. Excellent treatment.  Quoted £35k in this Country,  cost was £6k including flights.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Ive just been to the dentists, he said my teeth are ok, but my gums have to cum out! :#
    Does your dentist also own a fake taxi ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Hal1x said:
    Ive just been to the dentists, he said my teeth are ok, but my gums have to cum out! :#
    Someones got a dirty mind, possibly me?!

• Options
    Hal1x said:
    shine166 said:
    Hal1x said:
    Someones got a dirty mind, possibly me?!

Root (C)anal ?