Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ACV Status on The Valley successfully extended

2»

Comments

• Options
    It affects planning change of use decisions too

• Options
    Good news.
    Thank you CAST.
  • Options
    razil said:
    It affects planning change of use decisions too

CAST would need to be informed if Charlton decided to start playing football in it for example Boom Boom
  • Options
    One of two that I designed to mark the event, I am really glad  that this is in the museum Ben, 

• Options
    Pico said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    So if Roland sold "Charlton Athletic Holdings" to me, the trust wouldn't be informed? As that would just be a change in share holders.  Although I would own the Valley and it would be separated from the club? 

That's my understanding form @Covered End post.  Have I miss understood that? 
    I think so, although a better analogy would be if RD sold to the Aussies, the trust wouldn't be informed.
    I understand it as the being "informed" is relevant if RD/the owner tries to sell The Valley without selling the whole club.
    (I may be wrong).
    Sorry to be a pain, wouldn't that mean they would be only informed if the holding company sold the Valley, not if the holding company was sold?

For example if RD sold everything, except the holding company, he could develop the ground without the trust being informed? 
    Yes.
    Tlhe ACV status only covers disposal of an asset. Development is a totally different matter which would obviously require planning permission. We are confident that ACV status would make planning permission for change of use much harder to achieve. 
    Sorry if I have got this wrong.  Unless "Charlton Athletic Holdings" sell the Valley the ACV has no effect?  Is that correct?