Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

kish is gone

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
he has signed for leicester.

Comments

• Options
    i wonder what sort of reception he would get coming back to the valley! I would think it would be good, but not entirly sure. I would stand up and put my hands together for him.
  • Options
    i'd clap him but kish was very much like marmite!
  • Options
    Kish played his heart out for us - if only some of the Prima Donnas had done the same.

Clap him. He deserves it.
  • Options
    Definitely clap him. He might not have been the best but he always tried his hardest over a number of years
  • Options
    Len its ok, come and have a hug...
  • Options
    Oh yeah, poor old Len will be in bits! commiserations Len
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]i'd clap him but kish was very much like marmite!

Tasted like shit?
  • Options
    Nothing on the Official Site yet.

I'm sorry to see him go if it is true as I think we need genuinely committed players especially in the Championship.

Pards obviously didn't rate him though and we have to back his judgement.

Thanks for everything Kish I for one will applaud you when you come back.

Not the best ever player but right up there as one of the most honest and wholehearted.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    On a serious note, Len I will wholeheartedly agree with you. Could be frustrating at times but I will never slate a player who puts the graft in. Especially in these days of Rommedahl, Jeffers, Murphy, Marcus Bent, Thomas etc
  • Options
    I always respected the fella for the effort he put in - always gave 100% in the true Charlton spirit. (Always used to cringe when he made a mistake - normally because he always used to drop a clanger when he'd been having an otherwise good game!)

One other thing, what ever happened to those messages of support we sent him that time? Weren't we supposed to be getting replies?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just had a quick nose on the Leicester forum, and they always rated him as a right back ;)
  • Options
    Id clap him gave a lot but just not that good
  • Options
    On the park, he probably tried to do to much.....one more lung bursting run, chasing a lost cause, covering other players who couldn't be arsed to drop back, etc.

Most of his mistakes and lack of composure at times can probably be attributed to trying to do too much.

But you couldn't fault the bloke for attitude.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I think you make an excellent point there Oggy.

I can recall countless occasions where Kish was isolated with nobody making a run for him, especially when Murphy was around, in contrast to Kish always making himself available for a pass even when under pressure.

I think we will miss him but Trust In Pards!
  • Options
    Cheers, Len. It's a shame that he'll probably remembered here for his mistakes rather than his huge contribution to the team.

I for one will give him a well earned clap when he next comes to The Valley.