Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best recent sitcoms

2»

Comments

• Options
    It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is very good, especially once Danny Devito joins the cast in the second series.
  • Options
    Some already mentioned but I've loved:

Mum
    Uncle
    Parks and Recreation
    The Good Place
    Brooklyn Nine Nine
    The Goldbergs
    Cuckoo
  • Options
    Curb Your Enthusiasm 
    Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Options
    Fleabag
    The Thick of it
    Catastrophe
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Mrs Brown’s Boys
    Miranda
    Get out.
    That's a film, isn't it?
  • Options
    The Good Place 
    Brooklyn Nine Nine
    Community
  • Options
    Brooklyn 99
    Young Sheldon
    Big Bang Theory
  • Options
    Some truly dreadful suggestions on here......

Mrs. Browns Boys
    Miranda
    Big Bang Theory
    Young Sheldon 

That is my idea of hell! if anyone ever needs to get any information out of me - just sit me in front of the dross and i will tell you whatever you want to know!
  • Options
    Two Doors Down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My brother keeps sending me snips from Park and Recreation, that seems quite funny
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Mrs Brown’s Boys
    Miranda
    Get out.
    I think it’s the writing that makes them so good. Absolutely inspirational. Or maybe the wigs or catchphrases, or the way Miranda looks at the camera. The work of genius.
  • Options
    Has anyone watched "Catostrophe" (C4) and does anyone know if "Pulling" is available online anywhere?

• Options
    Good to see all the love for Mike Schur programmes, basically anything he does is great, parks and rec, brooklyn 99 and his greatest so far The Good Place. He has a new series out next month, Abby's which you can pretty much guarantee will be great

• Options
    Parks & Recreation is good from what I've seen, it's going to take a lot of commitment to get into now, same as Arrested development. The happy place is good, the laughs are in the satire.

Some of the suggestions are null and void though, the criteria is recent situation comedies. The thick of it and the Inbetweeners both finished a long time ago as brilliant as they were 

• Options
    I really liked Not safe for work.  Sorry they didn't do any more series..