Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe Wanderers match tickets to go on sale

13»

Comments

• JaShea99 said:
    Is there a bus that goes from the train station?
    Yes,details below

Midweek 7.45pm kick-offs:

Handy Cross Hub – 17.40 and 18.40
    Rail Station – 17.50 and 18.50
    Frogmoor – 17.55 and 18.55
    Bus Station – 18.00 and 19.00
    Adams Park – 18.15 and 19.15

The return service will depart from Adams Park approximately 20 minutes after full-time, calling at the same pick-up/drop-off points.

Fares will be charged as follows:

Adult Single: £3
    Adult Return: £4
    Child Single: £1.50
    Child Return: £2

Children are classed as ages 12 and under.
    https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/tickets/first-time-fans-guide/
  • Wycombe Railway Station is situated around two and half miles away from the stadium and is really too far to walk. It is served by trains from London Marylebone and Birmingham Moor Street. You can either take a Taxi (costs about £8) or get the football special bus that runs from the station to the ground on match days. The Football Special (No.32) departs the Railway Station for the stadium at 13.55 on Saturday matchdays and 18.40 for midweek games (cost £2.50 return). The bus returns 10 minutes after the final whistle. Micheal Gerloff a visiting Charlton Athletic fan informs me; 'The shuttle bus was very crowded after the game and it took over 40 minutes to get to the station. We had to run to the platform to make the 17:57 train back to London'. Also the station shuttle bus on the return leg doesn't accept single fare passengers, only those who travelled to the ground on the bus before the game and bought a return ticket are able to do so.

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/adams-park-wycombe-wanderers.html#aby-train
  • Thinking of going along to this one . Are tickets available on the day ?
  • Saying sold out on the tickets section now. Surely they will release more for sale on the night?
  • Anyone know if there any tickets available on the night please. 
  • edited April 2019
    Looking to buy two tickets in the charlton end. Please message if you’re selling
  • edited April 2019
    If anyone has a spare please let me know. Thanks. 
  • There are tickets being sold on the gate for away fans. Plenty of tickets, just need to turn up
  • 45-50 Mins from MK. Might pop along if tickets on sale on the night. 
  • LSEBarnes said:
    There are tickets being sold on the gate for away fans. Plenty of tickets, just need to turn up

600+ apparently. I just spoke to the ticket office.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    Could be another cracking atmosphere this, looking forward to it a lot. German Addicks will be there as well! 
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Could be another cracking atmosphere this, looking forward to it a lot. German Addicks will be there as well! 
    Indeed they will, bless their cotton socks ! 

Also coming to POTY.
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    ja das ist gut 
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    ja das ist gut 
    Impressive stuff Rosie, your German is better than your English.
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    ja das ist gut 
    Said Karl Robinson pointing to his stomach
  • Have 2 adult spares available. 
    Can meet at the ground. 
  • Iamdan pm sent. 
  • am quite impressed by the crowd for this game, not exactly on our door step

90 min drive
    or 
    2 hrs public transport 

from the valley and its midweek

• Where are people heading pre-match, from memory there isn't a lot near the ground?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    Where are people heading pre-match, from memory there isn't a lot near the ground?
    According to their website, there is a bar outside of their main stand and away supporters are welcome. That's where I shall be aiming for 
  • I'm considering popping along after work. The tickets won't sell out will they?
  • Is Wycombe normally unrestricted seating?
  • PeterGage said:
    Where are people heading pre-match, from memory there isn't a lot near the ground?
    According to their website, there is a bar outside of their main stand and away supporters are welcome. That's where I shall be aiming for 
    Thanks will do the same
  • Leuth said:
    I'm considering popping along after work. The tickets won't sell out will they?
    friend rang earlier and they have 600 extra going on sale so wont sell out
  • We try the Hour Glass before the game.

• We try the Hour Glass before the game.
    Just been in the Hour Glass. Frankly it is a dump. No food available, contrary to their opening hours statement - although I gather a BBQ is being planned for this evening.
  • Still unsure whether to go. Would anyone want to share a taxi to and from the station?