Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donny roll call

2»

Comments

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Got up here last night and missed all the fun and games from our owner.

Just about recovered from last nights over indulgence and the planned trip to the seaside has been postponed.
    I'm in Sheffield now, the Wetherspoons has about 150 people in here already!
    The match is tomorrow
  • Options
    The Tut n Shive showing the Spurs v Arsenal game 
    I've just checked the weather forecast
    Can confirm it's shorts weather 
  • Options
    will be busy in Donny tomorrow as there is a decent jumps meeting including the Grimthorpe Handicap Chase
  • Options
    Me junior foghorn and a couple of old faces will be there can’t wait.
  • Options
    fog horn said:
    What train you on fog
  • Options
    Went there last season, and did a Friday night out the day before. Actually a better night out on the town than one might predict! 
  • Options
    ads said:
    Addickted said:

Just about recovered from last nights over indulgence and the planned trip to the seaside has been postponed.
    The match is tomorrow
    I was worried I'd not get in.
  • Options
    ads said:
    Addickted said:

The match is tomorrow
    I was worried I'd not get in.
    You causing trouble in Sheffield yet
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    fog horn said:
    What train you on fog
    10-48
  • Options
    So annoyed am working tomorrow. Presumed we’d still be on strike! If you’re on or around Donny station tomorrow and see a train guard with a Charlton badge scowling at passengers then that’s me. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So annoyed am working tomorrow. Presumed we’d still be on strike! If you’re on or around Donny station tomorrow and see a train guard with a Charlton badge scowling at passengers then that’s me. 
    Will be bringing up my Bradford and Accrington train journeys with you.
  • Options
    Any chance of getting me my £80 back from Virgin for the penalty I got coming back from Rochdale?
  • Options
    Any chance of getting me my £80 back from Virgin for the penalty I got coming back from Rochdale?
    Shut up and get the beers in I'm on me way
  • Options
    Night out in York for my brothers and I last night. Just need to get our sorry selves out of bed and make the 20 minute train journey down to Doncaster. It's a beer with breakfast kind of a day - COME ON YOU REDS!!!