Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Play.Love.Shoot": an international TV series

I thought this wonderful television concept deserved its own thread.  Our wise and benevolent owner threw his weight and resources into developing this huge, international television series.  

Play.Love.Shoot is an incredible and important documentary series, presented by Dana Fahn (who, I am sure, was given the role because she's a great and experienced tv presenter and absolutely not because she's Mrs Guy Luzon).

The website https://playloveshoot.wordpress.com/ is magnificent and is full of the attention-to-detail we expect from Roland: 
  • All the main World Cup football flags are included in the banner.  Like, the Union Jack.
  • The word WAG is explained in an article, with a further explanation that it can be spelled "WAGs" or "Wags".  And goes on to spell it "WAGS". 
  • The monthly archive of articles includes every entry from every month, from December 2013 to May 2014.  (Actually, only one in each of those months.  And no others).
The Twitter account twitter.com/PlayLoveShoot is also a mine of information, tweeting regularly from January 2014 all the way through to June 2014.  I am sure the 573 followers wait with bated breath for an update.  

Congratulation, Mr Duchatelet, on a brilliant concept, beautifully and courageously put together and, I'm sure, massively profitable. 

Who remembers Play'Love.Shoot?  Who thinks it needs to be brought back?  And who thinks Roland invests in things he knows nothing about and ends up with a completely embarrassing shambles, time after time?

Comments