Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steel City Derby 4/3/19

For all those interested in matters other than CAFC .. should be well worth a watch .. SSports 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47352786

Comments

• For all those interested in matters other than CAFC .. should be well worth a watch .. SSports 
    Come on you Owls.
  • If United win they go into the auto promotion slot .. above Leeds on goal difference
  • Up the Blades!
  • Are Sheffield Wednesday still looking forward to their impending FA Cup Quarter-Final clash against Sheffield United? ;)
  • Cannot stand Wednesday up the blades!, it’s a strange one where I really side with a derby miles from home, 

Derby over forest 
    villa over Birmingham 
    Rovers over Bristol city 

• very poor first half .. gonna give up on the TV and listen on Talksport2 
  • very poor first half .. gonna give up on the TV and listen on Talksport2 
    Excellent idea... JW can tell us there'll be a goal to look forward to in the 48th and 72nd minutes ;)
  • Massives just missed a huge chance! Blades will come good 
  • dreadful game
  • Sponsored links:

• Why are the commentators apologising for swear words heard in the crowds chants during the game?

1. It’s football
    2. It’s a derby. They select these games for coverage due to the supposed passion and intensity.
    3. It’s past the watershed anyway ffs! You don’t get apologies before/during/after other programmes.
  • Why are the commentators apologising for swear words heard in the crowds chants during the game?

1. It’s football
    2. It’s a derby. They select these games for coverage due to the supposed passion and intensity.
    3. It’s past the watershed anyway ffs! You don’t get apologies before/during/after other programmes.
    Should be apologising for the shite on the pitch
  • Says it all when there are only two mins of injury time...

thats the least amount that I can ever remember at the end of a game
  • Under 32k for the game.  That's what you get when charging £42-£46 for a ticket.
  • edited March 2019
    3rd consecutive 0-0 draw between them.

Same as with the Merseyside derby on Sunday, both sides seemed more content with not losing, than actually trying to win it.
  • 3rd consecutive 0-0 draw between them.

Same as with the Merseyside derby on Sunday, both sides seemed more content with not losing, than actually trying to win it.
    Similar to Millwall against us then...

When we lost 4-0 at home to Chelsea i am sure the ref blew up at 90 mins... First and only time i have seen that since informing the crowd was brought in. 

When we lost 4-0 at home to Chelsea i am sure the ref blew up at 90 mins... First and only time i have seen that since informing the crowd was brought in. 
    To be honest I'm sure I've known occasions where the scoreline is such a joke (6-0 / 7-0 etc.) that the ref doesnt bother adding more time... Wasnt counting those in my comment though as in a way understand why its done

To be honest I'm sure I've known occasions where the scoreline is such a joke (6-0 / 7-0 etc.) that the ref doesnt bother adding more time... Wasnt counting those in my comment though as in a way understand why its done
    Ref did that in our last Saturday league game, was stood next to him and he muttered "ugh, I've seen enough" and blew up on about 87 minutes - couldn't blame him though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good result for Norwich! 'On the ball City'.