Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Top Premier League Oranje ?

2»

Comments

• Bergkamp by a mile, but surprised how Marc Overmars is rarely mentioned on this list, he was unplayable for a couple of seasons, Van Persie would be my third choice
  • edited March 2019
    Rothko said:
    Bergkamp by a mile, but surprised how Marc Overmars is rarely mentioned on this list, he was unplayable for a couple of seasons, Van Persie would be my third choice
    Overmars down one flank; Ljungberg down the other with Emmanuel Petit and Patrick Vieria in the middle

That was a great Arsenal Midfield!!
  • is it still common knowledge that Bergkamp's father named his son after the (almost) incomparable Dennis Law ? 
    Denis Law. Registrar got the spelling wrong if memory serves me right. 
  • Talal said:
    is it still common knowledge that Bergkamp's father named his son after the (almost) incomparable Dennis Law ? 
    Denis Law. Registrar got the spelling wrong if memory serves me right. 
    Think that is right .. I can very faintly (LONG time ago) remember reading or hearing that
  • Bergkamps goal v Argentina in the World Cup QF is one of the best I've ever seen, the way he killed the ball, cut inside, and finished it was absolute genius
  • Unsurprisingly Bergkamp won the vote with 69%.