Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who else has the "blocked on Twitter by Thomas Driesen" badge of honour?

Comments

• Options
    I'm not, but I have never followed the little twerp. 
  • Options
    Not blocked
  • Options
    He isn't fit to polish Steve Gallen's shoes. Personally, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of blocking me.
    I wasn't rude at all - just mentioned him and cafc in the same Tweet...seemed to be enough! Wish I had been ruder, tbh.
    Same. Looking at the minutes from last night's meeting Thomas f.. kin Driesen & Roland doesn't see the need to decrease his price...
  • Options
    I’m not blocked . I’m still not convinced it’s actually him anyway.
    Having just read through his feed, I am wondering if you might well be right. He rarely Tweets and when he does it's generally a retweet. He doesn't post any pics of himself at all, offers no information that any of us don't already have... 
  • Options
    Thomas the Tank Engine would give better advice.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    He has actually on there claimed to have nothing to do with the signings of Polish Pete and he advised against Lepoint.

He also says alot no fan knows whst signings are because of him and which ones had nothing to do with him, but he never answers when people ask him to say which signings were down to him.

Just shut up u absolute cock...
    Me??

Or Thomas Dickhead
    No not you Paulie mate...😂😂...🤝
  • Options
    You can always judge a man by the company he keeps.

• Options
    I got blocked ages ago
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    I got blocked ages ago
    Yep but tbf Stu, I have blocked you on most things as well....that's you mate not him :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    cafc999 said:
    I got blocked ages ago
    Yep but tbf Stu, I have blocked you on most things as well....that's you mate not him :smile:
     :D  :D:D
  • Options
    You can see why Roland likes him; he's exactly the bloody same! 'No, I never get anything wrong. Oh, other people made those mistakes. You don't know the whole story. I was a bit wrong there but also I'm right now so I was sort of right all along'. It's infuriating knowing that when Roland finally goes his little shithead apprentice will be there to take his place.

As usual as well, his story conflicts with what we've heard from more reliable sources. Driesen would tell you that he just suggests the brilliant signings that end up coming into the squad, and any failures were the work of lesser scouts that he advised against. Yet Gallen says that every signing has to be approved by the work experience kid. I know who I believe.
  • Options
    Not blocked but I now have the urge to take the piss out of him for no reason 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    You can always judge a man by the company he keeps.

I wonder who gives and who receives in that unhealthy relationship?
  • Options
    I remain to this day genuinely surprised this twonk never showed up as assistant to Carol Fry
  • Options
    I remain to this day genuinely surprised this twonk never showed up as assistant to Carol Fry
    and leave his bedroom?  how would he access his database?
  • Options
    But that would be a step down from the networks head scout. 

Makes me wonder. Is he paid by us? Does Roland pay him directly as some kind of advisor/consultant? Or do all clubs in the network contribute. 

Perhaps a question for the next fans forum.
  • Options
    I have absolutely no idea why anyone would have originally employed Driesen and even less idea why anyone would continue to employ him unless being blackmailed. 
  • Options
    I have absolutely no idea why anyone would have originally employed Driesen and even less idea why anyone would continue to employ him unless being blackmailed. 
    Perhaps he and Roland are very good 'friends', if you know what I mean.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ferryman said:
    Goes someway to explain the permanently shocked expression and the sticky looking hair
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Ferryman said:
    Goes someway to explain the permanently shocked expression and the sticky looking hair
    There must be some pictures, somewhere.
  • Options
    As a random guess, he's probably cheap as chips.
  • Options
    I might have guessed he's be involved with Bitcoin...

• Options
    I might have guessed he's be involved with Bitcoin...

can someone take a screenshot of the tweet for those who are blocked please.  i want to be able to mock him properly 
  • Options
    I blocked him, up there with newspapers and political people, I have no interest in them nor what they have to say.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    What's his twitter address?
    https://twitter.com/thomasdriesen10?lang=en 

Does it count if I ask him to block me?
  • Options
    Do they give Chief Prick stats now?