Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

more Bent rumours

2»

Comments

• Options
    just a thought...
  • Options
    sorry, didn't mean to be blunt !

Fulham is about as low as he would drop in this country, and Fulham sadly are now a different proposition to us. Plus i really don't think we need yet another player buggering off for the Africa's Cup mid-season.
  • Options
    so when do you think the deal will be done ,
    i am over here in aus and always checking the web even when i get up to go a loo in the middle of the night (your daytime)
  • Options
    how many of these targets - decent prem level pros- are likely to drop a division, answer is none I'm afraid.
  • Options
    True ,but with euros comming up next year and some of these players not getting enough first team football
    anything is possible.
  • Options
    er no it isnt, there's loads of cash sloshing around in the prem, and loads of clubs needing players, so no sorry, any decent players will not drop a division.

:)
  • Options
    I want him to go to Liverpool and get Carson and a few mill in return! Would take £10m if we could get Carson and another bit player in return. Don't want any of Spurs rejects thanks!
  • Options
    i don't know.

The big moves always sound good in theory and you get lured by the glamour and the wages, but at the end of the day *most* footballers are the same. They simply want to play football, and work for a manager that rates them and makes them feel vital in a team. Its also well known that when you stall a bit somewhere, sometimes you have to take 1 step backwards to take 2 forwards.

Not all footballers are mercenaries, its just unfortunate that those are the ones that attract the main headlines.

What is refreshing is that those who are signing for us at the moment are doing so because they want to be here.
  • Options
    Well said Charlton Chick

I know we need the money for him, but I just could not handle him going to the yids for however much.

Unlikely it seems but £10 mill and Carson wold be a superb deal for us, I just can't see that happening
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonchick[/cite]I want him to go to Liverpool and get Carson and a few mill in return! Would take £10m if we could get Carson and another bit player in return. Don't want any of Spurs rejects thanks!

After the tournament he's just had there is no way Carson will be dropping outside of the premier league
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    totally agree afka B the players weve brought in sound very 'up for it'...and with regards to DB he clearly listens to morrissey ( i am human and i need to be loved) and rightly so!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonchick[/cite]I want him to go to Liverpool and get Carson and a few mill in return! Would take £10m if we could get Carson and another bit player in return. Don't want any of Spurs rejects thanks!

After the tournament he's just had there is no way Carson will be dropping outside of the premier league

Fair comment however, Pards is still after him & that is a FACT. May come down to a choice between us or Birmingham.
  • Options
    great penalty from carson last night also. possible replacement for MB on rush-goalie?
  • Options
    if we don't get carson then who is there ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Fair comment however, Pards is still after him & that is a FACT. May come down to a choice between us or Birmingham.
    Ooooo!
  • Options
    Memory lane.
  • Options
    Well, at least you've resurrected an old thread rather than starting a good one - good work!

Where now for our Dazza, I wonder.....