Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction Knock Out Cup 2019 5th rd/Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup 4th rd results

The Quarter Finals of the Prediction Knock Out Cup produced four home wins with three of the games being won by inferior opposition. Star-studded @sillybilly perished 4-1 away to @Mrbligh whilst @Taxi_Lad and @RedChaser fought their way to the semis with 1-0 wins. @Bosseyedduck won the fourth tie with a 3-1 win over @covered end junior.

In the Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup, it’s hats off from me to @Raplhmilne who stuck his faith in Charlton’s result and was rewarded with a 4-2 win. @stonemuse is still the hot favourite for this competition after a 1-0 win over @Idlehans whilst @Northeathaddick played out a 0-0 draw with @Robroy so that a replay is needed this weekend. @Eaststandmike produced an impressive 2-0 away win at @Paddy Powell to reach the semi-finals of the competition that everyone really loves.

As is traditional, the draw for the Semi-Finals will be made by my dogs next week. Video (and explanation to follow).

Prediction Knock Out Cup 5th Round Results

Taxi_Lad (41) v. Foresthillred (33) 1-0

RedChaser (51) v. Karim_myBagheri (15) 1-0

Mrbligh (35) v. Sillybilly (10) 4-1

Bosseyedduck (66) v. Covered end junior (68) 3-1

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup 4th Round Results

Paddy Powell (14) v. Eaststandmike (50) 0-2

Stonemuse (12) v. IdleHans (74) 1-0

Raplhmilne (107) v. Thai malaysia addick (32) 4-2

NorthheathAddick (114) v. Robroy (37) 0-0

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup 4th Round Replay

Robroy (37) v. NorthheathAddick (114)

Comments

• Made my day. I’ve never been called star studded before!  Good luck @mrbligh
  • Semi final I expect a large turn out home or away. Very pleased with the 4 points last Saturday and looking to continue my good run to the Final. Sorry I had to take out our event host on the way, condolences to Thai Malaysia Addick 
  • Semi final I expect a large turn out home or away. Very pleased with the 4 points last Saturday and looking to continue my good run to the Final. Sorry I had to take out our event host on the way, condolences to Thai Malaysia Addick 
    Welcome to the semi finals Ralph, I am taking the lads away for a weeks warm weather training to prepare.
    It's the first time I've had a run in either of the Cups, so I was well chuffed to reach the Quarter Finals. I've sacked my manager and put all my defenders on the transfer list after conceding four. Good luck in the semis, @RaplhMilne.