Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Share Price

2»

Comments

• Options
    so, if i'm reading this right, for roughly the price of one darren bent we could, in theory, buy both the nou den and selhurst ?...how times change...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Henry,

Jordan DOES NOT own SP. It is currently owned by a development company fronted by a Spurs Director.

Jordan has the right to purchase it for £15m (Noades sold last year for £12m) - and he's been trying to raise the funds all year......... unsuccessfully.

Currently Palace have to pay over £1.1m PA to Structdene (more than they paid Noades)- the company that holds the freehold - this income is what Jordan is hoping will attract investors in SP.

If Jordan is unable to find funding, then the freehold price has a built in inflation busting annual rise (ie he'll have to pay £18m in 18 months time).

Did I not say that, albeit slightly less elegantly and without so much detail ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]so, if i'm reading this right, for roughly the price of one darren bent we could, in theory, buy both the nou den and selhurst ?...how times change...

you'd have to take on their multi-million a year debts though.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]so, if i'm reading this right, for roughly the price of one darren bent we could, in theory, buy both the nou den and selhurst ?...how times change...

you'd have to take on their multi-million a year debts though.....

scarborough mk II & III :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]Well, Charmim supersize toilet roll is 21.3p per 100 sheets, therefore £0.00213 per sheet, slightly more expensive than 1 Millwall share at £0.002.

Ha Ha! Brilliant!
  • Options
    Jordan DOES NOT own SP. It is currently owned by a development company fronted by a Spurs Director.
    Jordan has the right to purchase it for £15m (Noades sold last year for £12m) - and he's been trying to raise the funds all year......... unsuccessfully.
    Currently Palace have to pay over £1.1m PA to Structdene (more than they paid Noades)- the company that holds the freehold - this income is what Jordan is hoping will attract investors in SP.
    If Jordan is unable to find funding, then the freehold price has a built in inflation busting annual rise (ie he'll have to pay £18m in 18 months time).

Rock Investments
  • Options
    God I'd love to see him bankrupt. Can't think of anyone more deserving!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]God I'd love to see him bankrupt. Can't think of anyone more deserving!

Couldn't agree more !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]

Rock Investments

that link should warn us *contains an image of jordan*