Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham fan just run on and punched Jack Grealish

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Uboat said:
    Great role model to his young kids. 

I’m not actually sure it’s the same guy 
    Second picture looks a bit like Ed Balls!
  • Options
    Millwall of the Midlands. Scummy bunch. Always have been. 

What at is it about teams that play in blue?
  • Options
    The guy is a clown.

Did it not go through his pea sized that he'll very likely get a life ban from St Andrews?
  • Options
    The guy is a clown.

Did it not go through his pea sized that he'll very likely get a life ban from St Andrews?
    Every cloud...
  • Options
    They’re certainly more scummy than Villa generally. Most clubs will find trouble there inc ourselves of course. Not sure that’s quite the same with Villa.

Always found Villa to be fine, wife's cousin supports Villa so we all get very well treated whenever we have been up there.
  • Options
    I hope he gets banged up with a 20 stone, sexually adventurous Villa fan. 
    Now that would be justice. 
  • Options
    @cafcfan1990

You obviously chose to ignore my previous post. If that Birmingham fan or anyy other for that matter had done that to a Millwall player at The Den it could easily have lead to a major incident. It’s not insignificant and must be harshly dealt with. 
    Sorry mate I didn't ignore it, I just didn't read it. In future I will make sure I take special care to ensure I read all your comments...

Your point is very valid and of course the act itself could have caused further incidents. I absolutely agree it must be harshly dealt with in order to stop it further, but that could be said of hundreds of criminal acts that occur every couple of minutes across the UK. 

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Not that I'm an egg chaser lover but I've never heard of a fan running on the pitch to chin a rugby player. Wonder why? :smirk:
    That’s cos it’s impossible to run in chunky brown loafers and heavy corduroy trousers while drinking your mates piss 
    With a turnip shoved up your arse
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Not that I'm an egg chaser lover but I've never heard of a fan running on the pitch to chin a rugby player. Wonder why? :smirk:
    That’s cos it’s impossible to run in chunky brown loafers and heavy corduroy trousers while drinking your mates piss 
    Proper rugby 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2019
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    se9addick said:
    Uboat said:

It is him.
    Fat mess. 
  • Options
    Millwall v West ham is (in my opinion) probably the nastiest rivalry, but Birmingham v Villa has to be up there. Pure hatred.
    The spanners v the hamsters seems to be from both side, B’ham v Villa seems to come from B’ham.
    I don’t know, I think Villa are more than willing themselves. Just the the odd incidents that go to far always seem to happen at St Andrews.

But it’s a cracking derby - top 3 in my eyes for intensity.
    Used to work in B’ham in the 90s, a lot of cab drivers wouldn’t work when city were at home.
    Because they were at the match?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Proper rugby 
    That's Rugby League.

With Union, it's a parsnip, followed by the Custard Cream race.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Arguably worse then the attack itself. One complete muppets is bad enough but to have thousands applaud it showed what a scummy set they are. 
  • Options
    If one of ours ran on the pitch and clumped someone like Kevin Muscat, what would your initial reaction be?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Addickted said:
    If one of ours ran on the pitch and clumped someone like Kevin Muscat, what would your initial reaction be?
    That Muscat is doing well to be playing at his age.
    Well, the youngster Lisbie is.

How about Zaha?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @cafcfan1990

You obviously chose to ignore my previous post. If that Birmingham fan or anyy other for that matter had done that to a Millwall player at The Den it could easily have lead to a major incident. It’s not insignificant and must be harshly dealt with. 
    Sorry mate I didn't ignore it, I just didn't read it. In future I will make sure I take special care to ensure I read all your comments...

Your point is very valid and of course the act itself could have caused further incidents. I absolutely agree it must be harshly dealt with in order to stop it further, but that could be said of hundreds of criminal acts that occur every couple of minutes across the UK. 

If you don’t think there is a considerable difference between what happened this afternoon at St. Andrews and what happens on a Friday night in highstreets up and down the country then you could well do worse than read all of my posts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    That dirty cnut is the exception to the rule 
  • Options
    ... I bet he voted for Brexit
  • Options
    Cowardly act . Hope he gets a lengthy ban . 
  • Options
    Cowardly act . Hope he gets a lengthy ban . 
    Brum have already banned him for life 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Uboat said:
    se9addick said:
    Uboat said:

It is him.
    Fat mess. 
    That's harsh, mate. Just passing on info. 
    Ha quality! :-)
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    RedChaser said:
    That’s a bit harsh - there’s nothing wrong with heavy corduroy trousers*

*posting for a friend
    bobmunro said:
    RedChaser said:
    That’s a bit harsh - there’s nothing wrong with heavy corduroy trousers*

*posting for a friend
    Thanks Bob. ;)
  • Options
    @cafcfan1990

If you don’t think there is a considerable difference between what happened this afternoon at St. Andrews and what happens on a Friday night in highstreets up and down the country then you could well do worse than read all of my posts.
    Yeah sorry forgot you know everything... 

I do believe it is worse, but I still believe there is an overreaction when things like this happen on a football pitch. Regardless you have your opinion and I have mine, think we can leave it there.