Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton shirts for sale by the CAFC Museum

We have a few shirts available for sale , all proceeds go to museum funds

Comments

• Options
    Firstly a brand new with tag still attached home shirt , signed by 16 players , £85
  • Options
    2 , A Joma away shirt , size XXXL. In good condition , it does have some feint marking to the front. £15 inc postage
  • Options
    3. A Joma home shirt , junior age 12. Excellent condition
  • Options
    £15 inc postage
  • Options
    4. A brand new and signed junior goalkeepers shirt , age 10. £12 inc postage
  • Options
    I’ll have the centenary junior age 12 one please
  • Options
    It's yours Oohaah
  • Options
    I’ll have the centenary junior age 12 one please
    Knew you would! #dennisinthelastminute
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    Was hoping one of the two above may feature.
  • Options
    We do have the red and grey striped Admiral shirt above
  • Options
    Any shirts in good nick aged 11-14 or 6-8 I’ll be interested in .
    Resistance to buying them the new kits but will prolly crack if we make the final (shameful) 
  • Options
    Ok oohaah I will keep you in mind
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    What size mate?  Have inboxed you with fingers crossed.
  • Options
    I will have to check as it's in the museum
  • Options
    Would be interested in this please! And any other old shirts size small or medium
  • Options
    Chaps, you got any shirts for sale at the minute?
  • Options
    We have a few shirts available for sale , all funds received go towards other Charlton related items that we acquire.
    1. Firstly a brand new with tag attached centenary home shirt , size XXL and generous. £35 inc 1st class postage. First come first served

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    2. Quaser home shirt , size 42/44. In good condition , some slight marking to the collar , £25 inc 1st class postage.
  • Options
    3. A brand new with tags attached Joma home shirt signed by all the squad , 17 signatures. Size XXL. £80 inc 1st class postage

• Options
    edited May 2019
    4. A Le coq home shirt , fully signed by the squad including Curbs and Sir Chris and 14 others. Size 54/56 about a XXXL , In good condition , the Redbus logo is slightly discoloured. The money for this shirt is going to the Prostate Amsterdam bike ride. £75 inc 1st class postage
  • Options
    5. Another fully signed Le coq home shirt , size 42/44. Signed by Curbs , Sir Chris , Shaun Bartlett , about 15 signatures. In excellent condition , £95 inc 1st class postage

• Options
    2. Quaser home shirt , size 42/44. In good condition , some slight marking to the collar , £25 inc 1st class postage.
    Could I take this please, I’ll send a PM when I’m home this evening to find out payment info
  • Options
    Ok Leeds it's yours
  • Options
    Ok oohaah I will keep you in mind
    Oi! Don't bleedin sell my shirt. I only loaned it to you. I wondered why the loan agreement wasn't renewed when it ran out.
  • Options
    We have a few shirts available for sale , all funds received go towards other Charlton related items that we acquire.
    1. Firstly a brand new with tag attached centenary home shirt , size XXL and generous. £35 inc 1st class postage. First come first served

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Hi Nick, can I get this one please if still available?

(I mean the one above, not got the hang of quoting)