Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - PODCAST OUT - Reaction to Bristol Rovers with Bowyer and Phillips

edited March 2019 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at the goalless draw with Bristol Rovers. We'll hear the highlights and also Lee Bowyer's full post-match interview. We'll also hear from stopper Dillon Phillips after his brilliant save from Jonson Clarke-Harris' free-kick. 

Have your say below.

Contact the studio - 

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Louis, just want to say ha ha Millwall. Huge respect for fans that went to Bristol Rovers. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it. Great show by the way. Best Wishes Gary Cooper from Woolwich.
  • Think that was probably our toughest game left in the schedule considering our home form should be good enough to get us past Luton (let's hope I haven't jinxed us). As optimistic as I want to be for the top 2, I'm fairly certain it will be us versus Pompey in the semi's and a final against Sunderland. I know we'd all love that
  • Cheers Louis. Think you should revert back to 8.30 finish on Sundays especially if you have a full studio of guests. Leave the Thursday as 60 mins.
  • COOPS said:
    Cheers Louis. Think you should revert back to 8.30 finish on Sundays especially if you have a full studio of guests. Leave the Thursday as 60 mins.
    Cheers mate. Yeh was just a test, hour and a half is quite long for a podcast but not for a radio show but do feel l like we still had stuff we could have talked about so maybe will keep it as it is. 
  • I think an hour is about right.
  • Yeah, thought about it, guess you are right Louis.