Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Beat The Bookie 2018/19 - Week 29 results - No fixtures this weekend due to internationals

12 out of 78 lifers got a return on their virtual tenner in week 29.
Collectively we would be £3,814.81up for the season if we laid with a real bookie.
Wins for Watford (2.37), West Ham (1.53) and Villa (2.20) sees @philcafc return £79.77 and is this weeks winner.
@Addickted2TheReds leads overall.
This is all manually checked so I will make mistakes. Please check your returns and inbox me if you notice an error.
Congratulations to all winners. I hope you backed it in reality.
Nothing this week due to international break.

Comments

• Options
    I'm very happy to be leading the number of returns column with 16 from 29 (55% win rate) and although only £183 up, its better than nothing!!
  • Options
    I'm very happy to be leading the number of returns column with 16 from 29 (55% win rate) and although only £183 up, its better than nothing!!
    Yes RM.
    taking advantage of retaining the free bet stake in the returns aspect of the competition.
  • Options
    a return three weeks on the spin.  About as many as I had for the whole of last season :)
  • Options
    On that note a shout to @Chippycafc 15 from 21 71% to the nearest whole number