Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

County Cricket 2019

2»

Comments

• Another Sussex supporter here, I still don't think we have enough with the bat to be consistent in any format to be honest. Our bowling attack is far too good for Div 2 but we often find ourselves with no scoreboard pressure
    We (Kent) got promoted last season averaging about 65 runs in first innings so you should be ok....
  • Spanish said:
    Sussex to win division 2 one day tournament and T20
    I'd predict 4th in Division 2, nowhere in the One Day and Runners Up in the T20.

Being a Sussex supporter, that is what I am hoping, but I would settle for promotion from div.2
    Good lad, i'm Sussex too, grew up and played for Horsham CC. Hopefully we will sort out are often frail top 4, too many times we get off to a blistering start only to lose quick wickets and be 50 odd for 3 or 4. That probably lost us promotion last season. Got to be nailed on for success in the White Ball format, with Rashid, Archer and Jordan. Can't see many better bowling attacks than that. 

How come you support Sussex mate ? 

Mills too in the t20. That really is some attack. 
  • And so @Johnnysummers5 @Pelling1993 @MarcusH26 our summer of batting discontent starts on the opening day of the season !! 107/6 (36/5 at one point!!) by lunch. Admittedly, it's an early season wicket with a little cloud cover but frustrating all the same !!

Hopefully things will improve.....