Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford match tickets [19/4/19] - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2019
    My mate reckons it's ONE per person.

Edit - one per qualifying person.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t trust any of your mates 
  • Options
    I've just ordered 4
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I've just ordered 4
    The poor three.
  • Options
    I suspect this has been answered before but how are the loyalty points worked out. I was told I wasn't eligible today for a ticket for Oxford, despite I have one of the most expensive seats in the ground and have been a valley gold member for 31 years. Told I have to wait till Wednesday. If that's the case no point in having either.
  • Options
    I suspect this has been answered before but how are the loyalty points worked out. I was told I wasn't eligible today for a ticket for Oxford, despite I have one of the most expensive seats in the ground and have been a valley gold member for 31 years. Told I have to wait till Wednesday. If that's the case no point in having either.
    ST gives you 230 points, whether you are in the Covered End or Posh seats. 

You still are getting priority over normal ST holders though, but are behind those who've gained points from going to previous away matches (10 per match) which seems fair
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I think the points system is fair but I do think there's too much of a jump between 230 pts and general sale.

Should be another category maybe 100 pts before making general sale.
  • Options

You still are getting priority over normal ST holders though, but are behind those who've gained points from going to previous away matches (10 per match) which seems fair
    So you get no points for Valley Gold or is that 230 for ST and VG.
  • Options
    Ticket office girl told me it was 5 pts per match today..They didn't seem to know what they were doing.
  • Options

So you get no points for Valley Gold or is that 230 for ST and VG.
    No points BUT you get priority over someone with the same number of points but no VG
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ticket office girl told me it was 5 pts per match today..They didn't seem to know what they were doing.
    It's 5 points for CUP home matches. 
  • Options
    Thanks..
  • Options
    It's 5 points for CUP home matches. 
    And five points for League matches bought on a matchday.
  • Options
    Do boycotters get any points?
  • Options
    No -But we will allow you 5pts for every pint you have had when missing games
  • Options
    No -But we will allow you 5pts for every pint you have had when missing games
    That'll make me top points earner.
  • Options
    Any idea how many we've sold / how many are left ?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    1418 left out of 1,796.
  • Options
    1405 left don't all rush :smile:
  • Options
    1405 left don't all rush :smile:
    Didn’t you know all true Charlton fans are Christians and will be in church on Good Friday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Picked up a couple today. Why is buying tickets at Charlton such a painful process???

1,100 left
  • Options
    Picked up a couple today. Why is buying tickets at Charlton such a painful process???

1,100 left
    Its part of the match day experience.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

1,100 left
    Like leaving in the middle of the night to go to an away game by coach.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    clb74 said:

1,100 left
    Like leaving in the middle of the night to go to an away game by coach.
    Your be giving me nightmares talking about the coach
  • Options
    General sale from today
  • Options
    Bought a ticket this morning. I believe around 800 are still available.
  • Options
    Ticket arrived today and saw it was a 13.00 kick off.  I assume others are aware of this. 
  • Options
    There’s about 650 left 
  • Options
    1150 sold
    640 left
  • Options
    1150 sold
    640 left
    641 mate