Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham Away Match [27/4/19] tickets (ed.SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    1228 sold
    1142 remain

general sale today. Surprised ST holders took so few tbh 
  • Options
    1228 sold
    1142 remain

I got mine early but I suspect lots waited because there is a decent allocation and they thought they had plenty of time to get them. There’s going to be a lot of disappointed people when the tickets all go
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    1228 sold
    1142 remain

“We are the 48%”
  • Options
    Just got mine. Just over 1000 left. They’ll be gone by the end of the day 
  • Options
    Tickets secured :)
  • Options
    Got four no sweat, but I’m still grumpy about the points system alright.
  • Options

1650 sold
    720 left

• Options
    622 left
  • Options
    1228 sold
    1142 remain

It'll be interesting to see the stats with away games like last night's and Gillingham, as to what categories people fall into

ST holders with lots of points
    ST holders with few points
    Boycotters etc
  • Options
    As someone who is boycotting home games but goes to a lot of away games (14 of 21 in the league so far, plus Mansfield) it will be extremely frustrating if people that have been to zero away games all season get tickets for an away playoff game and I don't.

However that's always been the case and I knew that it would be.

I've always tended to go to a decent amount of away games but I've definitely gone to 3 or 4 I may not otherwise have gone to had I still had a season ticket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As someone who is boycotting home games but goes to a lot of away games (14 of 21 in the league so far, plus Mansfield) it will be extremely frustrating if people that have been to zero away games all season get tickets for an away playoff game and I don't.

I've always tended to go to a decent amount of away games but I've definitely gone to 3 or 4 I may not otherwise have gone to had I still had a season ticket.
    One would hope that the Fans Forum reps will be asking for the points system to be fully utilised so that all that have supported us this season get a chance of a ticket.
    I am sure you know season ticket holders, so it maybe worth sounding them out now as to if they can buy one for you. I have friends that have been to a few home and away games and they have already bent my ear on the subject!
    Hopefully we will be watching the playoffs from home, safe in the knowledge we have already been promoted!
  • Options
    461 left cant see this making the weekend
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

One would hope that the Fans Forum reps will be asking for the points system to be fully utilised so that all that have supported us this season get a chance of a ticket.
    I am sure you know season ticket holders, so it maybe worth sounding them out now as to if they can buy one for you. I have friends that have been to a few home and away games and they have already bent my ear on the subject!
    Hopefully we will be watching the playoffs from home, safe in the knowledge we have already been promoted!
    What surprises me robbo is hardly anyone puts themselves forward ,asking if someone not going if they can get them a ticket.
    Maybe it happens in pms , but with all the moans hardly anyone will say on here I've been 12 away games and won't get a ticket for the semi final away game can someone sort me out.
    Dyer I'm not saying your moaning about your situation.
  • Options
    for a lot of people Gillingham will be there 1st away game of the season, if we got playoffs everyone that wanted one would get one for the home game and wembley, the only away grounds i could see being difficult is pompey as sunderland, barnsley, doncaster will mean time off work if midweek and a likely stopover. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:

What surprises me robbo is hardly anyone puts themselves forward ,asking if someone not going if they can get them a ticket.
    Maybe it happens in pms , but with all the moans hardly anyone will say on here I've been 12 away games and won't get a ticket for the semi final away game can someone sort me out.
    Fortunately I do know a couple of people that still have season tickets so I probably could get one if needed. The points system just seems, well, a bit pointless if you only go to away games.

I feel like at some point it should even out. Maybe 10 or 15 away games, and that is actually rewarded the same as someone that has a season ticket but hasn't been to a single away game all year.
  • Options
    for a lot of people Gillingham will be there 1st away game of the season, if we got playoffs everyone that wanted one would get one for the home game and wembley, the only away grounds i could see being difficult is pompey as sunderland, barnsley, doncaster will mean time off work if midweek and a likely stopover. 
    This is one of the reasons I'm actually hoping if we end up in the playoffs we don't get Portsmouth. I know I'll definitely be at the other 3 and be able to not have to worry about asking people to get a ticket for me.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:

Fortunately I do know a couple of people that still have season tickets so I probably could get one if needed. The points system just seems, well, a bit pointless if you only go to away games.

I feel like at some point it should even out. Maybe 10 or 15 away games, and that is actually rewarded the same as someone that has a season ticket but hasn't been to a single away game all year.
    I think you are wishing on a star there. The club want fans to buy season tickets and put money into the club. If you take Rolly out of the equation, quite rightly too.   

I am guessing that points roll forward? Those going only too away games would eventually be an identifiable group in their own right, and when Rolly pushes off, enable a bit of catching up.

• Options
    Less than 400 now.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:

I think you are wishing on a star there. The club want fans to buy season tickets and put money into the club. If you take Rolly out of the equation, quite rightly too.   

I am guessing that points roll forward? Those going only too away games would eventually be an identifiable group in their own right, and when Rolly pushes off, enable a bit of catching up.

Yes, I can't imagine any other club giving lower priority to season ticket holders over those who go to no or hardly any home games. Obviously we have unique circumstances at the moment, but the logic still holds.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:

Have pm'd you the tickets I'd like for Wembley mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    350 left
  • Options
    327 remaining.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    242  240 left 
  • Options
    201 left.
  • Options
    I like this,  come on baby sell out .
    If we'd have been on a better run, they would have gone by now
  • Options
    Got my two early this morning.

Will be sold out by the end of the day. If Oxford isn’t sold out by Saturday, a win on Saturday will ensure that it will be.

Support this season, especially away from home has been superb. Few games really stick out, Southend, Portsmouth, Peterborough, Wycombe spring to mind straight away.

Well done all. It’s been a great effort and thankfully the boys have responded to it too.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Are we having a laugh.
    Gillingham away a game that for hundreds maybe into the 1000s easier to get to than the valley.
    A game that is the last away game of the season with us currently sitting 5th and were going to start slapping each other on the back when this sells out.
    You been on the happy pills again. 
  • Options
    the only downside to a game like this is that with a bumper crowd will be a lot of complaints about people not behaving themselves in an orderly fashion.

always like a gills away day, early meet up in Dartford then train to Rochester few drinks then back to Rochester afterwards
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Are we having a laugh.
    Gillingham away a game that for hundreds maybe into the 1000s easier to get to than the valley.
    A game that is the last away game of the season with us currently sitting 5th and were going to start slapping each other on the back when this sells out.
    You been on the happy pills again. 
    That's the 2nd time today someone's had a pop.
    The wife called me the grinch earlier.