Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ebbsfleet FC in trouble like Bolton.

Comments

• I am here still top Kent non league club... Sad to see the others fall by the wayside this week. 
    Hmmmmm think you will find that Welling is in London
  • Who mentioned welling I didnt
  • Who mentioned welling I didnt
    Go on then amaze me - who did you mean (no googling)
  • Guess
    Bromley
  • Guess
    You say that because you are talking about Welling (or is this a delaying tactic as you furiously scan the Internet !!)
  • You are struggling now as usual give up
  • You are struggling now as usual give up
    Meaningless statement - come on who did you mean in Kent - impress me........for the first time ever
  • Zzzzzzzzzz.
  • I didn't mean anyone in Kent clearly you didn't see the full stops after my first sentence... Were there other Kent clubs in the play offs then. Only once national league was finished about 3 weeks ago I stopped looking. How did Dartford do did they make the play offs, only someone mentioned to me it went down to about 15th this year assume you made it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I didn't mean anyone in Kent clearly you didn't see the full stops after my first sentence... Were there other Kent clubs in the play offs then. Only once national league was finished about 3 weeks ago I stopped looking. How did Dartford do did they make the play offs, only someone mentioned to me it went down to about 15th this year assume you made it

So you stopped looking 3 weeks ago but previously said your sad to see teams fail this week !!!!

poor end to season for darts - but we are not likely to sink to the Bostiks over the next few seasons, unlike another club near here !!!
  • Give up you won't beat me you never have.... Enjoy the summer enjoy Charlton and next year you can laugh at ebbsfleets demise with your other local guys. 
  • Give up you won't beat me you never have.... Enjoy the summer enjoy Charlton and next year you can laugh at ebbsfleets demise with your other local guys. 
    You've changed - no fun anymore
  • I am here still top Kent non league club... Sad to see the others fall by the wayside this week. 
    Welling is in The London Borough of Bexley but it is in Kent.
  • edited May 2019
    I am here still top Kent non league club... Sad to see the others fall by the wayside this week. 
    Call the Police from Welling and see which force turns up 

If you live there / moved there, do you partake in Kent County Council elections or London Asembly ones 

Yes - years ago (like Bromley and Chislehurst and Bexley and others) were in Kent

No longer though
    Call the Police from Welling and see which force turns up 

If you live there / moved there, do you partake in Kent County Council elections or London Asembly ones 

Yes - years ago (like Bromley and Chislehurst and Bexley and others) were in Kent

No longer though
    No one will turn up, you have to log on and report your crime over the internet now. Probably handled by by a server room in Mumbai.
    Fair point 
  • He obviously means Tonbridge Angels. Promoted through the playoffs. 
    Are you saying the London Borough of Bromley is in Kent?
    Thought they had a DA postcode?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2019
    I am here still top Kent non league club... Sad to see the others fall by the wayside this week. 
    That's down to the Post Office - what matters is the Government / Councils

Up until 18 something or other Charlton was in Kent, but I doubt any on here would say anything other than it is in London

If course, it may well end up that London swallows up Dartford, Swanley even Gravesend eventually - London has been doing this for a v long time - will it ever stop expanding
  • I thought there were already plans to make Dartford a London Borough?
    Not aware of them.

No surrender etc
    In 2015 some 'expert' said it would happen (news article on the Internet I recall) - however that's the only time I have heard it mentioned

I imagine (hope) if it were proposed the residents would get a vote on it (don't think people in Bexley / Bromley etc got a vote in the 60's)
  • I saw 27 new posts & thought there must be more information on what's happening at Ebbsfleet but no, it's just @Chippycafc & @Lordflashheart having another tiff zzz
  • I saw 27 new posts & thought there must be more information on what's happening at Ebbsfleet but no, it's just @Chippycafc & @Lordflashheart having another tiff zzz
    That's all over now - he's dumped me
  • Anyway - back to Ebbsfleet - they are now allowing contracted players to leave on free transfers !!!

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/gravesend/sport/fleet-offer-free-transfers-204562/

That's all over now - he's dumped me
    No I havent
    That's down to the Post Office - what matters is the Government / Councils

Up until 18 something or other Charlton was in Kent, but I doubt any on here would say anything other than it is in London

If course, it may well end up that London swallows up Dartford, Swanley even Gravesend eventually - London has been doing this for a v long time - will it ever stop expanding
    Say what you want, unless it's got a traditional London postcode (SE,SW, NW etc) then it ain't London.