Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters Golf - (2024 from page 10)

Comments

• Options
    Schwartzel just put one 50 yards hard right, hits crowd and comes out towards the pin. Any of us thats on the next fairway.
  • Options
    And again out the bushes. Lucky bastard.
  • Options
    Can only imagine Scheffler’s face if Schwartzel managed to knock that in from off the green after that stokes of luck. Cam on a bit of a charge now. Hopefully going into tomorrow the lead is no more than 3 shots and we have a tense finalé. 
  • Options
    Drama on the 18th, Schleffler in trees from drive, drops out and hits amazing 3rd just through the green and somehow only drops 1 shot going into final round 3 ahead of Smith
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Drama on the 18th, Schleffler in trees from drive, drops out and hits amazing 3rd just through the green and somehow only drops 1 shot going into final round 3 ahead of Smith
    Firstly I think the drop was nearer the hole & secondly when he dropped the ball (and finally had to place it as it rolled past his tee peg) he placed it outside of where his tee peg was. 

Pro's play a different game to us. The 3 minutes you get to look for your ball starts when you get there, but Scheffler already had a few people looking for it before he got there. Shouldnt be allowed imo. 

Just like Speith at the Open. Took a drop because trucks were in his way. I've played Royal Birkdale & there were no trucks in my way when I carted it 80 yards right. 
  • Options
    Not often I'm supporting an Aussie but I am today. Come on Cam 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Pro's again getting an advantage where if you hooked it left in the monthly metal you wouldn't. 

I think a new rule should be implemented along the lines of a plugged ball. If you are off the fairway, or say in the trees, then you don't get relief from scoreboard, hospitality tents or stands. 

The game is played from the cut & prepared. Going offline should be a penalty. 
  • Options
    Didn't want that!
  • Options
    Strange game, when your doing well you seem to get the breaks and vice Versa. Scheffler got lucky with that chip.
  • Options
    Go on Rory
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another year of oh what could have been. But let’s reflect on the fact Rory is -5 through 10 holes! It could easily be -6 or 7 as well. 
  • Options
    Rory is playing some golf!
  • Options
    Standard Rory, plays really well on the Sunday when it’s practically too late to catch up!
  • Options
    Every chance Rory can finish second the way things are going but difficult to see him catching Scheffler.
  • Options
    Oh dear Smith,didnt need that on 12
  • Options
    Scheffler is  a machine
  • Options
    Night night Cameron. 
  • Options
    Scheffler can more or less chip his way round now. 
  • Options
    Smith has blown it now. Scheffler just needs to play sensibly from here to get it done. Zalatoris should finish in the top 8 which will get me something back.
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    Smith has blown it now. Scheffler just needs to play sensibly from here to get it done. Zalatoris should finish in the top 8 which will get me something back.
    He has,he must be gutted,no surprise after what just happened to him. Ive got Scheffler to win,Morikawa and Rory e/w so not too bad a day👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That bunker shot from Rory is absolutely nuts.
  • Options
    Rory wow
  • Options
    Morikawa just followed Rory in from the bunker. Great stuff. 
  • Options
    Brilliant from Rory and Morikawa,they were bouncing off each other all the way round. Fantastic golf.
  • Options
    What a shot by Scheffler. In the bag surely…
  • Options
    What a shot by Rory. Won't see which better than that!
  • Options
    4 putt on the last lol
  • Options
    No way hes 25. Paper round in Aleppo.
  • Options
    No way hes 25. Paper round in Aleppo.
    My usual gag he has the same one as Charlie Adams 
  • Options
    just read that 50th, and last placed players picked up $37,800 .. whatever, the quality of play in the last round was superb