Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 4-0 Scunthorpe

many thanks to the 65 Lifers who gave marks, I have given Lyle a 2nd assist as he won the free kick from which he scored

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2019
    How many times has Purrington been in the bottom three? Seems to be disproportionate to the uptick in defensive record when he’s in the team.
  • Options
    How many times has Purrington been in the bottom three?
    The information you seek is all there in the Statbank  :)
  • Options
    How many times has Purrington been in the bottom three? Seems to be disproportionate to the uptick in defensive record when he’s in the team.
    9 clean sheets from 16 games he has played in - That's good form.
    You don't notice him much in games, and this is usually a good sign !
  • Options
    He's got Sarr next to him tidying up for him. 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Bows promotion target. Currently 4 points away from it. I know it's only based on 45 games & not 46, but if we'd drawn at Oxford & win Saturday that would be his target met.....but that would not have got us promoted.

Bow hasn't a clue.  :smile:
  • Options
    Agree with the top 3, Reeves should be a bit higher.

It must be a first this season where everyone including the referee scored more than 7!
  • Options
    Agree with the top 3, Reeves should be a bit higher.

It must be a first this season where everyone including the referee scored more than 7!
    Agree with it mostly except I think Purrington was better and Bauer had a better game than Sarr
  • Options
    personally think the overall ratings were too high. Not enough account taken of the performance or attitude of the opposition. Or that Scunny could and should have had a couple of goals. 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Two 5's were given to Reeves which was crazy. They must've thought it was for his performance at Oxford !

Ben 6.5  Purrington is now,
    Ben 7.01 Purrington.

The Nabster did have an erratic day but we will let him off as none of his faux Pas cost a goal. 

Lucky Pratley wasn't on long enough to score as he has the opposite to the Midas touch. I have defended so many Charlton players over the years but I'm struggling to see what he can do, other than foul, fall over or pass the ball into touch when under no pressure. I do encourage him when he on the field but isn't he shite or am I missing something ?
  • Options
    Bows promotion target. Currently 4 points away from it. I know it's only based on 45 games & not 46, but if we'd drawn at Oxford & win Saturday that would be his target met.....but that would not have got us promoted.

Bow hasn't a clue.  :smile:
    Yes, he needs to leave the numbers stuff to Rachel Riley  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Purrington has noticeable improved in his last few games, good to see its being reflected in his marks.

Taylor has recorded a Top 3 mark in 50% of his games this season yet is only third in the Statbank title running.

Sarr is now currently joint top, yet has only recorded a Top 3 mark in 25% of his games.